Where I have been, and where I will be...

mamabunny

DIS Veteran
... for a while...

While we were at WDW in September, my FIL had a major stroke. WDW was awesome in helping us, and we felt very supported and cared for by management at POFQ.

Since we have been home, I'm the "point person" for Dad, because of my previous experience dealing with my Mom's strokes during her final years.

So, I'm not going to be around - as much as usual.

I love y'all to pieces, and I hope to be back on a regular basis soon!!! :)

Sorry to hear that! I hope he has an easy recovery. Remember to take care of yourself as well.

I am so sorry you are dealing with all of this. I hope your DFIL is doing better and you are staying healthy.

mamabunny, I am so sorry to hear about your FIL and I can't imagine what you must be going through right now.

Please take care of yourself, too.

Ray

... for a while...

While we were at WDW in September, my FIL had a major stroke. WDW was awesome in helping us, and we felt very supported and cared for by management at POFQ.

Since we have been home, I'm the "point person" for Dad, because of my previous experience dealing with my Mom's strokes during her final years.

... for a while...

Sorry to hear about his stroke. Wishing him the best for recovery and also take care of yourself - hope all goes well so you'll be back in full force soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter