where in Disney can we get Macarons?

firsttimer4

Mouseketeer
My daughter and I have never tried them before and she wants to find some on our upcoming Disney trip

Les Halles in the France Pavilion at Epcot usually has a couple different selections of Macarons.

I’m not sure if you’ll have a car, but there’s a dedicated Macaron Shop in Celebration if you are up for a quick side trip. I would think they would have a lot more variety there if that matters to you.

http://lemacaron-us.com/our-products/

Sorry, I can’t speak to the quality. I haven’t tried them yet. I’ve just seen the shop. We like to go to Celebration to visit the edible cookie dough shop and the pet store, but they look good.

Gastons tavern,i think thats the name, in MK has them as of June. They sell them in a set of 3. My daughter liked those better than the ones in Epcot.

They have them at Amorette's in Disney Springs, too :)

My favorite is the big raspberry-lime one at Les Halles.

We won’t be in Epcot until our departure day. We are heading to Disney springs to do BBB might see if I can get them there. If not then i’ll Plan on grabbing them at Gaston’s tavern. Thanks!

I’m not sure if you’ll have a car, but there’s a dedicated Macaron Shop in Celebration if you are up for a quick side trip. I would think they would have a lot more variety there if that matters to you.

http://lemacaron-us.com/our-products/

Sorry, I can’t speak to the quality. I haven’t tried them yet. I’ve just seen the shop. We like to go to Celebration to visit the edible cookie dough shop and the pet store, but they look good.
No car :( We technically could drive to Disney. It’s about a 10 hour drive, but we opt to fly.

I can confirm Gaston's Tavern has them and are of good quality. When we lived in California I would often splurge on the very expensive macarons sold in the Downtown Disney area. Better variety there of course but the ones at Gaston's are quite good.

If you would like to share a fun inside joke with the counter-person, ask (knowingly) how many times a day they are ordered as "macaroons". I got one of the loudest unrehearsed and spontaneous guffaws out of the girl there last time.

Side note, the service staff at Les Halles seems to be less inclined towards jovial banter. Actually a pretty dour group of people most days. One might think that if your national culture has been unfairly categorized as rude for the last two-hundred years, one might take such a stellar opportunity to show it to be false, n'est-ce pas? Not that I feel entitled to more than polite friendliness... maybe I should.

I can confirm Gaston's Tavern has them and are of good quality. When we lived in California I would often splurge on the very expensive macarons sold in the Downtown Disney area. Better variety there of course but the ones at Gaston's are quite good.

If you would like to share a fun inside joke with the counter-person, ask (knowingly) how many times a day they are ordered as "macaroons". I got one of the loudest unrehearsed and spontaneous guffaws out of the girl there last time.

Side note, the service staff at Les Halles seems to be less inclined towards jovial banter. Actually a pretty dour group of people most days. One might think that if your national culture has been unfairly categorized as rude for the last two-hundred years, one might take such a stellar opportunity to show it to be false, n'est-ce pas? Not that I feel entitled to more than polite friendliness... maybe I should.

Since I am a newby to these I could totally mess it up! Lol! But atleast I could laugh at myself. We’re from Louisiana so most people think we have a strong accent. I’ll just blame it on that :)

I added Gaston’s Tavern to our touring plan. I was actually thinking about going in there anyway to get a giant cinnamon roll! But I may grab one before park opening at Main Street Bakery!! It’s Disney so calories don’t count!! Lol

Since you mentioned the ones in California, the Jolly Holiday had raspberry macarons when we were there in June, and they were stunningly good. I don't generally crow about sweets, but these were light, toothy, creamy, and popped with fresh raspberries. Had to order them twice.

Since I am a newby to these I could totally mess it up! Lol! But atleast I could laugh at myself. We’re from Louisiana so most people think we have a strong accent. I’ll just blame it on that :)

I added Gaston’s Tavern to our touring plan. I was actually thinking about going in there anyway to get a giant cinnamon roll! But I may grab one before park opening at Main Street Bakery!! It’s Disney so calories don’t count!! Lol

To be fair, there is a confection called a macaroon. Some people like them. I find them appalling, like eating a hairy cousin It made from coconuts. Macarons are refined complex little cookies. Similar name means people order them by the wrong name all day long.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter