WHere in parks has biggest pin LANYARD selection

SorryI'mNotSorry

The human world... it's a mess.
weve bought plenty of pins in advance but want to let the kids pick their own lanyards. Is there a park with a better store that has a bigger selection than the rest? If I remember correctly, our resort gift shop had only like 4-6 choices and the Epcot pin trading stop had maybe 8. Anywhere that has more choices?

weve bought plenty of pins in advance but want to let the kids pick their own lanyards. Is there a park with a better store that has a bigger selection than the rest? If I remember correctly, our resort gift shop had only like 4-6 choices and the Epcot pin trading stop had maybe 8. Anywhere that has more choices?
The pin shop in Frontierland usually has a bunch, as does the little mouse ear store thing in the lobby of the Contemporary. The pin shop at Disney Springs usually has a bunch too. Hope you find some they like!

Try to hit Downtown Disney's Pin Shop ( I refuse to adopt the new name still call my favorite park MGM ). The girls always buy new ones there.

Try to hit Downtown Disney's Pin Shop ( I refuse to adopt the new name still call my favorite park MGM ). The girls always buy new ones there.
You can call it whatever you like in private, but it seems silly to use old names on a message board where first time visitors won't understand what the heck you're talking about.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter