Where in the plane do you like to sit?

Kitty 34

Hums in her sleep
Our middle DS just booked our flights from Detroit to Charleston, SC. He knows I like the window seat either before or after the wing. I love to look out the window especially now when I can follow the plane's flight pattern :love:

DH is happy with being next to me which means middle or aisle depending on the size of the plane. :)

If I am traveling alone, I want an aisle seat. Since I don't pay for an upgraded seat, I generally like the middle of the plane but as close to the front as I can get.

I am traveling with someone else who is taking an aisle seat, I do love a window seat.

I've been booking flights on United and on their 777 planes, they have some configurations where there are some 2-seater rows and I always go for those. It's the poor man's first class!

I prefer an aisle seat near the front. I have heard that the back of the plane is safer, but I always feel so impatient when it's time to deplane, and you really do have to kind of go "in order" so I like to be in front so they get to me sooner. (I don't know why I feel so impatient, all we do is go stand and wait for the checked luggage. More time on the plane = less time standing around. I think I start to feel claustrophobic when everyone stands up/gets in the aisles/is pulling luggage from the compartment over my head. I do not like it and I want OFF.)

I usually book an aisle seat in the middle section of the plane. I recently booked a flight that has a connection and I chose an aisle seat as close to the front as possible though I do avoid rows that don't have storage under the seats and where you have to put everything in a overhead bin.

I always choose a window seat. I take a neck pillow and put it against the wall and try to sleep. It usually works. But after seeing that Alaska Airlines plane today with the exit window/door blown out I wonder what I’ll pick next. Although I would never choose an exit row as I don’t have the strength to manage the door, etc. I try to sit close to the front and will pay a little to upgrade, especially on a longer flight.

Any seat that isn't next to a giant hole in the side of the plane like the Alaska Air flight from last night would be awesome ;).

Otherwise....if it's a two seat configuration on the sides of the plane, I take the window and DH takes the aisle. Lately we've been flying up front, and in some configurations we're not really next to each other, which, if I had a pod...is totally fine. For flight to South Africa later this year, we're in pods in the center of business....right next to each other.

Where in the plane do you like to sit?​

I like the window (give me someplace to lean when I want to sleep). That said, my husband prefers aisle because it's easier to get up and take a walk, so I'm generally in the middle seat.

I like to be around the wing area, but not directly on top, so I can see stuff out the window.

Our latest flights we've opted for the extra legroom seats.

I like window or aisle towards the front of the plane (usually economy comfort, if I can get it). If I don't have two carry-ons then I'm good with middle of the plane. I usually bring my pillow and prop it against the plane wall to snooze.

Front of plane and front seat if at all possible (I hate when people recline back into my space), but I don't mind which seat (window/middle/aisle) if we are traveling as a party of 3 or more. If I am sitting next to people I do not know, I want the aisle seat so I don't feel trapped.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter