• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where In The World #18. We're an Adult. We're Legal, well for most everything.

SunDial

Where Are The Umbrella Hats
Welcome to Where In The World 18. Yes we are at that legal age now. We can do all sorts of things legally. Depending on how you look at things

Yes we can now vote.

Now what will you youngsters vote for first??? :rotfl2:

Forget about anything from the tooth fairy. Those days are long gone.

Just remember that just because you are 18 now

And my response would be

And I know one person is glad we have reached 18

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

For our new WITW players

Now to the basic rules for the game. You use any photo that you have taken and crop a small piece of that photo out. Then use any photo hosting site and place it here in the Where in the World thread for everyone to guess the WHAT, WHERE and /or WHO the pic is.

Keep in mind that as we ALL are getting older so the larger and brighter the crop the better

The photo has to come from anywhere "ON" Disney World property, That is the only rule and everything is fair game.

I will start Where in the World #18 saying that Jeff guessed my last crop. I will have a new one up soon.

so I guess I will start this tread off with a crop then lol

where is this

That looks WAY to familiar to not have "bells ringing". :faint: Stressful day here :faint:...I'm going to start with the MK and Frontierland. (Now go back to #17 and get my crop solved! :rotfl:) :tink:

That looks WAY to familiar to not have "bells ringing". :faint: Stressful day here :faint:...I'm going to start with the MK and Frontierland. (Now go back to #17 and get my crop solved! :rotfl:) :tink:

yes and yes but I need to know what this sign is for lol

and I donno about your phone crop it looks like the one on my desk but mine is black lol

It should look familiar. If it's what I'm thinking it is, you used this crop before.:rotfl:

yes and yes but I need to know what this sign is for lol

and I donno about your phone crop it looks like the one on my desk but mine is black lol

I know, I know but I'll see if Karolyn can remember. I'm pretty sure she used this before.

BINGO...

IMG_0256_zps5cf50e08.jpg
:tink:

Crop on #17 has been solved and here is my first offering for #18...hard to believe we've gone through 4,250 pages of crops/solves and headaches :headache:. A toast :drinking1 to all of my new friends :grouphug::

a716eb3d-3fee-4277-b21e-d3aef7d6bf11_zpsf7hcs0g9.jpg

Crop on #17 has been solved and here is my first offering for #18...hard to believe we've gone through 4,250 pages of crops/solves and headaches :headache:. A toast :drinking1 to all of my new friends :grouphug::

a716eb3d-3fee-4277-b21e-d3aef7d6bf11_zpsf7hcs0g9.jpg

Timothy Mouse? Park?

I can't believe we've gone through that many pages.:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter