• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where In The World 19.

is it a tv?

The side mirror?

83315940-7d6d-4c24-a79c-2b481cb827b6_zpstvdni8ef.jpg

:thumbsup2 This is a TV :goodvibes ; tell me where it is. :tink:

It's a Trans-Siberian Orchestra/The Lost Christmas Eve CD and cookie baking afternoon. :goodvibes LAST batch of Christmas cookies in the oven:woohoo: and now it's time to solve this crop:

83315940-7d6d-4c24-a79c-2b481cb827b6_zpstvdni8ef.jpg

Not from the Mr. Gold pawnshop. :tink:

I remember some shop with a lot of TV's in the window is there a tv shop?

:sad1: Not having a good evening. We found out earlier that a friend/co-worker of DH's has been VERY suddenly put on a kidney transplant list. She had test run last Thursday and was life-flighted tonight to Dallas. What's ironic is, 7 years ago this very evening-December 21, our son-in-law was rushed to the ER for the beginning of his life/death struggle. This has hit us HARD. :sad1: :tink:

On a happier note...this showed up on Facebook tonight :goodvibes...the proposal after the performance yesterday. LOVE the look on DGD's face!

:tink:

:sad1: Not having a good evening. We found out earlier that a friend/co-worker of DH's has been VERY suddenly put on a kidney transplant list. She had test run last Thursday and was life-flighted tonight to Dallas. What's ironic is, 7 years ago this very evening-December 21, our son-in-law was rushed to the ER for the beginning of his life/death struggle. This has hit us HARD. :sad1: :tink:

:hug: Sorry, I hope she is ok.:grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter