Where In The World #20

SunDial

Where Are The Umbrella Hats
For our new WITW players, :welcome:

Amazing that we are up to number 20. To expand on the history of the group, most of us are over 16 years old. That is in not dog years but WITW years. :lmao:

Most of us "have" to make the yearly trip to the

just so we can see not only the offerings post here but to see everything. We all want that

So we can watch

Now for those that do not like to watch ABC, there are shows over on

For those that do not watch TV there are all of the

radio shows covering rock and country.

Also while we are out in the bars for the early bird specials we need the good vision to be able to see the

Now since this is also a Disney forum, we can not get into the dirty stuff so we must keep posting to a nature of

The over 16 group are also smart shoppers as we are always looking for the

So we can make our allowance of

last a lot longer.

You will also find this old group driving on

At the mind boggling

And you will never see us in this kind of car

We also love really good crops as it will lead to the fun game of

Except since we are over the age of 16 we can never remember how many question we have already asked :rotfl2:

Now to the basic rules for the game. You use any photo that you have taken and crop a small piece of that photo out. Then use any photo hosting site and place it here in the Where in the World thread for everyone to guess the WHAT, WHERE and /or WHO the pic is.

Keep in mind that as we ALL are getting older so the larger and brighter the crop the better

The photo has to come from anywhere "ON" Disney World property, That is the only rule and everything is fair game.

Brilliant, as always! :thumbsup2 ... and, might I add, we need some new players/friends so please join us. Don't be intimidated by our strange sense of humor; we've been together for a few YEARS :faint: (hence the beginning of WITW #20! :faint:) and know each other pretty well. The current main goal of our "group" is to get Diane on the DS Characters in Flight balloon! She needs more crops to guess so she can maintain her status of "top solver" of our crops! Jeff has been rewarded/named "Bonus Point King" but he too needs new/different crops to search for pictures of. Please join in our fun...we LOVE welcoming new players! :grouphug: :tink:

Nice surprise this evening after the church bus left...CHRISTMAS CAROLERS about an hour later! :santa: I had 12-15 kiddos in my living room looking at my Snow Village! :scared:

...and, Ed solved the AK crop on #19 so here's my first for #20...a really easy one...

ae5e8b6c-1e76-4d4a-ab0f-dfa51f9e8435_zpsocjcasgx.jpg
:santa: :tink:

Nice surprise this evening after the church bus left...CHRISTMAS CAROLERS about an hour later! :santa: I had 12-15 kiddos in my living room looking at my Snow Village! :scared:

...and, Ed solved the AK crop on #19 so here's my first for #20...a really easy one...

ae5e8b6c-1e76-4d4a-ab0f-dfa51f9e8435_zpsocjcasgx.jpg
:santa: :tink:

Christmas tree? Park or resort?

Finally done wrapping.:yay::faint: Tomorrow and Thursday have baking to do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter