Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

:rotfl2: DIANE...exactly why I was in the process of "declaring this solved" :rotfl: when you posted...HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT'S SUPPOSE TO BE :lmao:! And since not everyone has had the opportunity to experience Toy Story Land I didn't want to get to specific.

i-srqWzPZ-XL.jpg
:tink:
Planet Mushroom!!:lmao:

The first room you go into? Is it on the screen maybe the numbers?

:dance3: Close enough...was looking for the "matching room" (don't remember exactly what they called it...maybe Genetic Matching Room or something like that)...where they match you to your banshee. We got "stuck" in there the 2nd time we rode...had to go through the "matching process" 2-3 times! :rotfl:

i-rdMSSBt-XL.jpg

:dance3: Close enough...was looking for the "matching room" (don't remember exactly what they called it...maybe Genetic Matching Room or something like that)...where they match you to your banshee. We got "stuck" in there the 2nd time we rode...had to go through the "matching process" 2-3 times! :rotfl:

i-rdMSSBt-XL.jpg

:eek: I would have started to freak out. I'm a little claustrophobic. A few minutes in those rooms and I start to feel the walls closing in. LET ME OUT :faint:

Looks like Baseline Tap House at HS behind the bar ? It started to rain and we went in there while we were waiting for our ST fastpass.

:lmao: SAME HERE! And wanted to check it out for our "meet"...but glad we went to ABC Commissary...much cooler in there instead of sitting outside at Baseline! :dance3:

i-23X4WFk-XL.jpg

Is it one of the gift shops? :tink:

Okay...my very first thought was one of the decorated windows at the end of the lobby and on the way to Capt. Cook's...:tink:

Hmmmm... I thought he was on the front table as you walk into the gift shop on the first floor - on the table with the Hawaiian snacks... the doorway where the crafters make the headpieces & earrings... I know he’s around somewhere... :rotfl:

Samoa Snacks or Trader Jacks?

IMG_2060a by Diane Berube, on Flickr

Not in a gift shop so not in Samoa Snacks or Trader Jacks. Not in a window on the way to Capt Cooks. He is around somewhere.... :scratchin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter