Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Something to do with food or drink? A place or vacation? Family?

i-3XTq6GP-Th.jpg

Not necessarily a place but includes a trailer behind this car; nothing to do with food or drink. :scratchin :tink:

Streets of America? :confused3

Making turkey soup for dinner and it smells "heavenly" in my kitchen! :cloud9: Redstorm made it through her wisdom teeth surgery this morning and is "sleeping it off" this afternoon. :goodvibes She's requested potato soup for dinner so DD is busy with that and I keep getting texts from my nephew who arrived at DW this afternoon who, unlike your "friend" has dining reservations and fastpasses! :headache: :rotfl:

i-3XTq6GP-Th.jpg

:dance3: Now you're on the right track. What "attraction" could you see this billboard on the Streets of America. :scratchin :tink:

Making turkey soup for dinner and it smells "heavenly" in my kitchen! :cloud9: Redstorm made it through her wisdom teeth surgery this morning and is "sleeping it off" this afternoon. :goodvibes She's requested potato soup for dinner so DD is busy with that and I keep getting texts from my nephew who arrived at DW this afternoon who, unlike your "friend" has dining reservations and fastpasses! :headache: :rotfl:

i-3XTq6GP-Th.jpg

:dance3: Now you're on the right track. What "attraction" could you see this billboard on the Streets of America. :scratchin :tink:

Lights Motor Action show?

Come on he doesn't need reservations or fastpasses.:rotfl2:He can just stand in line, they won't be long.:rotfl2: I'll PM you later.

Lights Motor Action show?

Come on he doesn't need reservations or fastpasses.:rotfl2:He can just stand in line, they won't be long.:rotfl2: I'll PM you later.

:lmao::lmao::lmao: Well boy is he the stupid one for going to all that trouble! :lmao::lmao::lmao: :rolleyes1 At least he'll be enjoying a nice meal tonight at the Flying Fish. :goodvibes

i-3XTq6GP-Th.jpg

:scratchin No Ma'am, not Lights Motor Action show. :scratchin :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter