Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Is it there all the time or part of a holiday decoration?

GF? is it the gingerbread house?

Deluxe? YC or BC?

i-skZTMbP-Th.jpg

I think this is the last of the holiday crops I have ready so yes, it's part of a holiday decoration. It's not from the Y/B Club or the GF, so not the gingerbread house but it is from a deluxe. :tink:

I wasn't "upset" about the loss on Thursday and okay with the tie last night but I'm ticked about today's 2-3 loss >:(. Our girls were told so far this year this team has "given" opponent's 5 concussions and 1 torn ACL; with that said, they were expecting a physical game. It was...but they "gave it back" (you only "push" these girls so far). My "problem"...along with all parents AND the team...was that OUR girls were getting called for the fouls and they weren't! :furious: I have 5 pictures (and didn't get a picture of all of them) of Redstorm on the turf >:(...SHE GOT ONE FREE KICK out of those fouls!

i-MbCcP3t-S.jpg
i-Tvd9w7C-S.jpg

...and that was just HER ... Ella was down at least as many times...along with Taylor and Cami and Heidi, etc. ...

i-gHjM6bh-S.jpg

And talk about a "blind photographer" :rotfl2:...I WAS today! :rotfl2: Game started at noon and stands faced the direct sun. It was impossible to see in digital view so had to switch to "camera view" which meant I had to take my glasses off to get a clear view of what I was trying to take a picture of. :crazy2: And that meant I had to watch the entire game through that little bitty lens or put my glasses on to spot the ball, take them off and find the spot with the camera which means the action was already 10-15 yards down the field! :lmao: PLUS the wind was blowing so hard I could barely stand up! :cold: What a day! :faint: But did get a couple of good shots and my favorite was that smile after she scored the first goal of the game...

i-rpFfvQc-S.jpg
i-WhVn2RM-S.jpg
i-mBzt7Hf-S.jpg
i-jCNCCT8-S.jpg
i-pccL4nr-M.jpg
i-BSgjB6P-M.jpg

Now...off to DD's pre-school's yearly fundraiser before we can finally settle in by the fireplace. Diane...hope you still have power and staying warm!:tink:

I wasn't "upset" about the loss on Thursday and okay with the tie last night but I'm ticked about today's 2-3 loss >:(. Our girls were told so far this year this team has "given" opponent's 5 concussions and 1 torn ACL; with that said, they were expecting a physical game. It was...but they "gave it back" (you only "push" these girls so far). My "problem"...along with all parents AND the team...was that OUR girls were getting called for the fouls and they weren't! :furious: I have 5 pictures (and didn't get a picture of all of them) of Redstorm on the turf >:(...SHE GOT ONE FREE KICK out of those fouls!

i-MbCcP3t-S.jpg
i-Tvd9w7C-S.jpg

...and that was just HER ... Ella was down at least as many times...along with Taylor and Cami and Heidi, etc. ...

i-gHjM6bh-S.jpg

And talk about a "blind photographer" :rotfl2:...I WAS today! :rotfl2: Game started at noon and stands faced the direct sun. It was impossible to see in digital view so had to switch to "camera view" which meant I had to take my glasses off to get a clear view of what I was trying to take a picture of. :crazy2: And that meant I had to watch the entire game through that little bitty lens or put my glasses on to spot the ball, take them off and find the spot with the camera which means the action was already 10-15 yards down the field! :lmao: PLUS the wind was blowing so hard I could barely stand up! :cold: What a day! :faint: But did get a couple of good shots and my favorite was that smile after she scored the first goal of the game...

i-rpFfvQc-S.jpg
i-WhVn2RM-S.jpg
i-mBzt7Hf-S.jpg
i-jCNCCT8-S.jpg
i-pccL4nr-M.jpg
i-BSgjB6P-M.jpg

Now...off to DD's pre-school's yearly fundraiser before we can finally settle in by the fireplace. Diane...hope you still have power and staying warm!:tink:

Good pictures for a "blind photographer".:thumbsup2 It is so frustrating when the refs are so one sided.:headache: Lucky nobody got hurt. It just started snowing, here we go. :crazy2:

Good pictures for a "blind photographer".:thumbsup2 It is so frustrating when the refs are so one sided.:headache: Lucky nobody got hurt. It just started snowing, here we go. :crazy2:

:rotfl2: I was quite proud of myself after I looked at the photos! :rotfl2: Our newspaper editor was at the fundraiser and I was telling him the "ordeal" I had today and he just laughed..."I know EXACTLY what you mean!" He does all the sport photography so he's experienced the same situation...and he too wears glasses. He said he'd check out my shots on Facebook when I get them posted. It was very frustrating...this shot captures the teams feelings after the game...poor Taylor "bit the dust" at least as much as Allie today; she "gave as much as she took" but she had 3 fowls called on her resulting in penalty kicks for the other team :headache:. Felt so bad for her! (And when the team got back to the high school her truck wouldn't start! Her Dad works out of town so she calls Treavor any time she has vehicle problems; he couldn't find his jumper cables so David finally had to go to the high school to help her. Jumper cables didn't work :rolleyes:; she got her mother to come get her and he's going back tomorrow to work on it! She has NOT had a good day!)

i-56qJg8w-M.jpg

Been watching the Weather Channel off/on and the "possible ice" line is REALLY close to you!:scared: Might be a long weekend for you! :hug: We're at 41 with a "real feel" of 29 and I couldn't WAIT to get home to get in front of the fireplace! And you're facing a BLIZZARD! Our 6 AM "real feel" is suppose to be 18...glad I'll be in my nice warm bed!:tink:

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter