• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

i-6JWQBQg-Th.jpg

Could be any/all of the named hoses...there are 4 in a row :rotfl:; where are they? :tink:
Is it on the back of one of the mobile repair trucks?

That's sweet.:goodvibes

:lovestruc I thought so! Had fun; had almost 10 suggestions for her and she ended up getting plain gold glitter. :rotfl: I knew she would...she's a "plain Jane" like me :goodvibes! Feel so much better about the picture taking tomorrow too; only a couple of girls I won't know. Four of her volleyball friends; 2 from track team and 1 from tennis; should be a fun group! :-) :tink:

:lovestruc I thought so! Had fun; had almost 10 suggestions for her and she ended up getting plain gold glitter. :rotfl: I knew she would...she's a "plain Jane" like me :goodvibes! Feel so much better about the picture taking tomorrow too; only a couple of girls I won't know. Four of her volleyball friends; 2 from track team and 1 from tennis; should be a fun group! :-) :tink:

You'll have to post some pictures. Steph took pictures on the softball field with the softball team. That was fun.

You'll have to post some pictures. Steph took pictures on the softball field with the softball team. That was fun.

I wish we had time to go to the soccer field! Will be in a time crunch all day. Tomorrow is the annual MS Marathon...fund raiser for multiple sclerosis. About 10,000 bicyclist make the 180 mile trip from Houston to Austin and ALL 10,000 ride through Bellville which totally shuts down Hwy. 36 for about 4 hours between 10 & 2. Redstorm is a volunteer to assist the Lion's Club in making and serving sandwiches for lunch for them from 7:30-11. Driving through town for her hair and makeup appointment at noon; the normal 5 minute trip will take at least 45 minutes with the bicyclist on the road. Law officers will direct traffic but it's a "hurry up and wait" situation that takes FOREVER! Quick trip home (MAYBE) to get her dress (she'll only have to travel about another half mile with the bike riders) and back to our house at 2:30 so we can take her out for pictures at 3. The party bus limo will have to leave the picture taking area earlier than planned because our Dept. of Transportation is SHUTTING DOWN I-10 and US 290 tomorrow into Houston FOR REPAIRS (just announced this Wednesday!). They'll be in stop/go traffic on the feeder roads that will take FOREVER and their dinner reservations are for 6:30. Had they known earlier they'd have made other arrangements but was to late to cancel and reserve at a new place. In other words...NO TIME for soccer field so we'll have to take pictures in the "open pasture" of the ranch they're going too. PLUS...her friend Amanda ran in the Regional Track competition today in Kingsville...over 2 HOURS away from Bellville...and lo and behold SHE MADE THE FINALS! (She was not expecting too!) Finals are tomorrow at 2:30 :faint:! She'll totally miss pictures but with any luck her parents will get her to the restaurant for dinner with the group but she'll have to "dress for prom" in the car :rotfl:...won't be a minute to spare to even stop at a roadside rest stop! o_O :tink:

I wish we had time to go to the soccer field! Will be in a time crunch all day. Tomorrow is the annual MS Marathon...fund raiser for multiple sclerosis. About 10,000 bicyclist make the 180 mile trip from Houston to Austin and ALL 10,000 ride through Bellville which totally shuts down Hwy. 36 for about 4 hours between 10 & 2. Redstorm is a volunteer to assist the Lion's Club in making and serving sandwiches for lunch for them from 7:30-11. Driving through town for her hair and makeup appointment at noon; the normal 5 minute trip will take at least 45 minutes with the bicyclist on the road. Law officers will direct traffic but it's a "hurry up and wait" situation that takes FOREVER! Quick trip home (MAYBE) to get her dress (she'll only have to travel about another half mile with the bike riders) and back to our house at 2:30 so we can take her out for pictures at 3. The party bus limo will have to leave the picture taking area earlier than planned because our Dept. of Transportation is SHUTTING DOWN I-10 and US 290 tomorrow into Houston FOR REPAIRS (just announced this Wednesday!). They'll be in stop/go traffic on the feeder roads that will take FOREVER and their dinner reservations are for 6:30. Had they known earlier they'd have made other arrangements but was to late to cancel and reserve at a new place. In other words...NO TIME for soccer field so we'll have to take pictures in the "open pasture" of the ranch they're going too. PLUS...her friend Amanda ran in the Regional Track competition today in Kingsville...over 2 HOURS away from Bellville...and lo and behold SHE MADE THE FINALS! (She was not expecting too!) Finals are tomorrow at 2:30 :faint:! She'll totally miss pictures but with any luck her parents will get her to the restaurant for dinner with the group but she'll have to "dress for prom" in the car :rotfl:...won't be a minute to spare to even stop at a roadside rest stop! o_O :tink:

:crazy: Don't they know it's prom and there can't be any traffic :rotfl: Oh poor Amanda, I hope she makes it in time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter