Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

AK or HS?
Attraction, shop or food service?

It's a Monday! :faint: Rained early and is now a FABULOUS 78 degrees :goodvibes; DD's housekeeper is cleaning this morning so both DGD's are here...the Princess being lazy and hungry :rolleyes: and Redstorm working on her "soccer field table cover" for senior serve...AND the USA/Spain World Soccer game on but finally a chance to get to Disboards...

i-LhdhDKr-Th.jpg

This is from a HS shop. :tink:

It's a Monday! :faint: Rained early and is now a FABULOUS 78 degrees :goodvibes; DD's housekeeper is cleaning this morning so both DGD's are here...the Princess being lazy and hungry :rolleyes: and Redstorm working on her "soccer field table cover" for senior serve...AND the USA/Spain World Soccer game on but finally a chance to get to Disboards...

i-LhdhDKr-Th.jpg

This is from a HS shop. :tink:

Is it on the outside of the building or on something inside?

Yesterday we had a taste of summer sunny and 80 IN MAINE .:cool2:

Is it on the outside of the building or on something inside?

Yesterday we had a taste of summer sunny and 80 IN MAINE .:cool2:

HOW NICE FOR YOU! I'll bet that 80 degrees felt STRANGE! :rotfl: Our NICE temperature won't last long; we'll be back in the mid-90's tomorrow but it's soooooooooooo nice today! Glad you finally got "summer"!

i-LhdhDKr-Th.jpg

Yes, this is on the outside of the shop building. I think it's one of the prettiest shops in HS. :goodvibes:tink:

HOW NICE FOR YOU! I'll bet that 80 degrees felt STRANGE! :rotfl: Our NICE temperature won't last long; we'll be back in the mid-90's tomorrow but it's soooooooooooo nice today! Glad you finally got "summer"!

i-LhdhDKr-Th.jpg

Yes, this is on the outside of the shop building. I think it's one of the prettiest shops in HS. :goodvibes:tink:
Hollywood or Sunset Blvd?

I am not sure how expensive movies are where you guys live

but we went and saw toy story 4 on sat with James

Tickets for the 3 of us $37.50

mini combo: small pop, popcorn and a small candy
caramel popcorn
bottle water
med pop
med bag of candy $ 29.50

total of $67.00 :crazy2::crazy2::crazy2:

caramel popcorn
bottle water
med pop
med bag of candy $ 29.50

I bought tickets for my daughter and her friend for tomorrow night and it was 27.50 for 2 tickets.

i-LhdhDKr-Th.jpg

Keystone Clothiers?

caramel popcorn
bottle water
med pop
med bag of candy $ 29.50

::yes:: Yep...even with our "senior citizen" discount we never get out of a movie theater under $40 unless we go to a matinee and most of the movies we actually go to see don't honor matinee prices. o_O We go to the movie theater in Brenham where prices are a LITTLE cheaper; if we do venture down to the Katy/Houston area the "minimum" is around $50 for the 2 of us. :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter