• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

i-B6sGpjL-Th.jpg

This is in the MK. :tink:

Tomorrowland or Adventureland?

Was out in the pool minding my own business :goodvibes when it started thundering and I noticed the sky to the west was blue. Started my exercises and was ALMOST finished when I heard a "roaring" sound and in the blink of an eye IT WAS POURING RAIN! :umbrella: Got out...put my radio, phone and book under my towel, gathered Boo from her pen and we ran to the garage. An hour later we had 2 1/2 inches of rain, lost power 3 times and LOUD thunder! :eek: Texas weather is always an "adventure" :goodvibes ... and the temperature dropped from 92 to 78 degrees! :cloud9:

i-B6sGpjL-Th.jpg

This is from a park; it's not from an attraction, shop or food service. :tink:

Bench in Fantasyland?
Yikes you had some nasty weather.

Is it just part of the decor (wall, floor, water fountain, etc) or is it something useful (drinking fountain, bench, etc.)?
Bench in Fantasyland?
Yikes you had some nasty weather.
Tomorrowland or Adventureland?

It was STRANGE...we had like a 20% chance of rain and it wasn't the "stuffy/humid/hot" that we normally get before summer thunderstorms. :confused3 In fact, I told Boo "as soon as we get inside it's gonna stop raining and we'll come back out"! :rotfl: I even sat on the front porch and read my book for a short time...until I SAW the lightening strike that knocked our power off! :oops::eek::scared1:

i-B6sGpjL-Th.jpg

:thumbsup2 This is a bench in Fantasyland :goodvibes; tell me where. :tink:

It was STRANGE...we had like a 20% chance of rain and it wasn't the "stuffy/humid/hot" that we normally get before summer thunderstorms. :confused3 In fact, I told Boo "as soon as we get inside it's gonna stop raining and we'll come back out"! :rotfl: I even sat on the front porch and read my book for a short time...until I SAW the lightening strike that knocked our power off! :oops::eek::scared1:

i-B6sGpjL-Th.jpg

I think this was used before is it somewhere in the area behind the castle in the area of the wishing well?

i-B6sGpjL-Th.jpg

New or old Fantasyland?

:oops: We're have a repeat of yesterday's weather! :scared1: BAD lightening so electronics getting turned off but here's a crop to work on...

i-zfsG4vx-S.jpg
:tink:

Park, resort or other?

:goodvibes Today's storm didn't drop the rain like yesterday but WOW on the lightening/thunder/wind! VERY hot/humid this morning so, even with the weather forecasters "10% chance of rain", I thought there would probably be a storm; and the best part...dropped the temperature down to 73 degrees...no pool time today!

i-zfsG4vx-S.jpg

This is from a park. :tink:

:goodvibes Today's storm didn't drop the rain like yesterday but WOW on the lightening/thunder/wind! VERY hot/humid this morning so, even with the weather forecasters "10% chance of rain", I thought there would probably be a storm; and the best part...dropped the temperature down to 73 degrees...no pool time today!

i-zfsG4vx-S.jpg

This is from a park. :tink:
Epcot?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter