Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Let's try this one...

i-sGj5dgD-Th.jpg
:tink:

Epcot? Imagination building?

:faint: The Princess has arrived home from church camp! :faint: She's been talking NON-STOP since she walked in the backdoor! :rotfl: So I've been doing laundry so she can pack for Vegas tomorrow; cleaning the house and watering the back part of our acre. I've walked an extra 8,500 steps today walking to the VERY back of our yard :faint: and sweating like I've been cutting the grass! Oh my goodness it's been HOT!!! Well...just got a phone call from DD, my 8,500 EXTRA steps today don't even come CLOSE to what she walked. She and Holly did a walking tour of Boston...total for the day 13 1/2 MILES! She said it was like she was at Disney World!

i-sGj5dgD-Th.jpg

Yes...this is the Imagination building. Tell me where it is! :tink:

IMG_2064a by Diane Berube, on Flickr

No not on the stage.

I was reading that at HS at the Launch Bay they are going to have a meet and greet with DARTH VADER.:darth: Nick will love this.

YES...saw that last night! He will replace Kylo Ren or Chewy at Launch Bay. They're both suppose to be "street characters" in Galaxy's Edge. Curious who else they'll have at Launch Bay since they're taking 2 characters out!

I am officially out of ideas. :crazy: The only other things I can think of would be the little waiting area for Tusker House to the left, then Kusafiri Coffee, I sure thought the hotel was next and then there's a tall stone tower. :tink:

YES...saw that last night! He will replace Kylo Ren or Chewy at Launch Bay. They're both suppose to be "street characters" in Galaxy's Edge. Curious who else they'll have at Launch Bay since they're taking 2 characters out!

I am officially out of ideas. :crazy: The only other things I can think of would be the little waiting area for Tusker House to the left, then Kusafiri Coffee, I sure thought the hotel was next and then there's a tall stone tower. :tink:

Tower is what I was looking for.:jumping1: We got some sandwiches at the bakery and ate them in the tower. There are benches in it.
IMG_2064 by Diane Berube, on Flickr

:faint: The Princess has arrived home from church camp! :faint: She's been talking NON-STOP since she walked in the backdoor! :rotfl: So I've been doing laundry so she can pack for Vegas tomorrow; cleaning the house and watering the back part of our acre. I've walked an extra 8,500 steps today walking to the VERY back of our yard :faint: and sweating like I've been cutting the grass! Oh my goodness it's been HOT!!! Well...just got a phone call from DD, my 8,500 EXTRA steps today don't even come CLOSE to what she walked. She and Holly did a walking tour of Boston...total for the day 13 1/2 MILES! She said it was like she was at Disney World!

i-sGj5dgD-Th.jpg

Yes...this is the Imagination building. Tell me where it is! :tink:

Is it in the special lounge?

OMG 13 1/2 miles that is like being at Disney.:faint: They do have bus tours and duck boat tours.

Is it in the special lounge?

OMG 13 1/2 miles that is like being at Disney.:faint: They do have bus tours and duck boat tours.

That's what I said! :faint: They did a trolley tour yesterday ...

She noticed the duck boat tours while they were riding the trolley. Enjoyed it though...they were the only 2 people on it! They both like walking and "do" about 5 miles daily so they just decided to walk today; was easy to stop and visit shops, etc. but don't think either one of them were prepared to walk THAT much! :rotfl2::tink:

:faint: Crazy Saturday already! DH took Katie home to spend some time with the cat and dog this afternoon and discovered the dog sitter LEFT THE BACK DOOR OPEN! Thank goodness Cici hadn't gotten out! Got Boo to the vet which took forever 🙄; clinic was VERY busy and full of dogs waiting to see the vet. DD checked her flights for this evening and SO FAR everything is on time but get this...they fly from Boston to Baltimore and change planes for Houston...BUT...that plane's schedule today is Dallas to Tampa to Pittsburgh to Orlando to Louisville to Baltimore to Houston! :crazy2::crazy:o_O It will be a miracle if that sucker stays on time today! DH checked the Las Vegas...113 when we arrive tomorrow! o_O Going out to the pool to relax a few minutes before I start the craziness of this afternoon! :beach::tink:

DD's pictures from yesterday....good group of young ladies at camp...DD & her college roommate on their "walking tour"...game situation drill (Redstorm in the middle of it all!) ...

418800418801418802 :tink:

:faint: Crazy Saturday already! DH took Katie home to spend some time with the cat and dog this afternoon and discovered the dog sitter LEFT THE BACK DOOR OPEN! Thank goodness Cici hadn't gotten out! Got Boo to the vet which took forever 🙄; clinic was VERY busy and full of dogs waiting to see the vet. DD checked her flights for this evening and SO FAR everything is on time but get this...they fly from Boston to Baltimore and change planes for Houston...BUT...that plane's schedule today is Dallas to Tampa to Pittsburgh to Orlando to Louisville to Baltimore to Houston! :crazy2::crazy:o_O It will be a miracle if that sucker stays on time today! DH checked the Las Vegas...113 when we arrive tomorrow! o_O Going out to the pool to relax a few minutes before I start the craziness of this afternoon! :beach::tink:

Lucky Cici didn't get out or another critter found it's way in. Hope they make it home on time. That's a lot of flights before theirs. Do you leave for Vegas tomorrow?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter