Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

I was going to hang the lighted Mickey in the window or put it outside but then Stephanie said then WE can't see it. It has to be put where we can see it. After Christmas I'm going to hang the WDW sign that Stephanie bought me there.

I thought the Olaf was so cute.

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THE OLAF! I'm going to have to do n online search for him....he'd look awesome in the middle of my outdoor decorations! And Stephanie's right...the lighted Mickey SHOULD be where you can see him! I can see the one I made last year that we put outdoors from the window next to the computer. :goodvibes :tink:

It it a movie themed tree?

i-MD9Djb6-Th.jpg

The tree this Mickey waffle is on is not movie themed and it's not from the Pluto tree. :goodvibes :tink:

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THE OLAF! I'm going to have to do n online search for him....he'd look awesome in the middle of my outdoor decorations! And Stephanie's right...the lighted Mickey SHOULD be where you can see him! I can see the one I made last year that we put outdoors from the window next to the computer. :goodvibes :tink:

I ordered him online at Lowes. He was on sale when I bought him. The price is 39.98 right now. Here's the link.

https://www.lowes.com/pd/Disney-Dis...an-Sculpture-with-White-LED-Lights/1001165496

I ordered him online at Lowes. He was on sale when I bought him. The price is 39.98 right now. Here's the link.

https://www.lowes.com/pd/Disney-Dis...an-Sculpture-with-White-LED-Lights/1001165496

THANKS! Working outside getting cords out...it's MISERABLE out...we're "stuck" between cool and warm weather with a front in north Texas and the weather here is YUCK...like 92% humidity :umbrella:. Waiting for the cool front and strong thunderstorms so not won't be doing much out today. I'll check it out later though. :tink:

LOVE THIS TREE :banana:Love the monorail around it.

Me too...it's so "Disney"! We're off to a retirement party for part of the evening. Hope to get back home before the football game is over! Will most likely be the last game of the season since they're playing the #3 ranked team in the STATE in our classification! :headache: But they beat the #7 ranked team last week so who knows....:tink:

THANKS! Working outside getting cords out...it's MISERABLE out...we're "stuck" between cool and warm weather with a front in north Texas and the weather here is YUCK...like 92% humidity :umbrella:. Waiting for the cool front and strong thunderstorms so not won't be doing much out today. I'll check it out later though. :tink:

I'll take your weather, we're supposed to get a big snowstorm Sunday into Monday 12-18 inches. :crazy2: Hopefully that changes, I'm not ready for snow yet.

:mickeyjum That will do the trick! :thumbsup2 This is the 1st tree when you enter the Trail of Trees and it represents "all things Disney World"...(it was one of my favorites...LOVED the monorail!)

i-Ktdpp87-XL.jpg
i-xRnwdJ4-XL.jpg
:tink:

it was soo busy in there that we could not look at all the trees very long lol especially with a stroller and we meet up with another couple we know who have two younger kids too so we has two strollers trying to get throw the crowd

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter