Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

No "ugly cry" but did shed a few tears! SO different than what we thought tonight would be but the school district did an amazing job. When she was introduced for her speech her BFF on the soccer team BLASTED her horn from the parking lot :rotfl: but she carried on without to much laughing and gave an amazing speech! She said there were even a couple of classmates she didn't know very well that told her they were "brought to tears". :love: We missed the "packed" crowd but the online broadcast was perfect...her aunt and uncle in Louisiana even got to watch! Amazing kiddos...after they went to the local Sonic Drive Inn for snacks and a drink afterwards, every one of their group went to spend time with their grandparents. 💞 Very nice evening....but she was SO ready to get home and crawl into bed...it's been a busy week!

P1050861-M.jpg
P1050863-M.jpg
P1710682-M.jpg
P1050884-M.jpg
P1050898-M.jpg
P1050899-M.jpg
P1050928-M.jpg
P1050938-M.jpg
P1050980-M.jpg
P1050981-M.jpg
P1050988-M.jpg
P1060008-M.jpg
P1060014-M.jpg
P1060017-M.jpg
P1060088-M.jpg
P1060095-M.jpg
P1060126-M.jpg
P1710684-M.jpg
:tink:

:cheer2::cheer2: Tell her good luck. I love your little bench.

Thank you...I've had that little bench so long I have no idea where I got it! 😊 It fits perfectly on the narrow front porch! She really did well on her speech :faint:; the reference to "Ricky Bobby" was PERFECT...even the Superintendent (the lady in the red dress sitting to her right in the pictures) laughed...and she looked right at her Daddy when she read the quote she used! :tink:

No "ugly cry" but did shed a few tears! SO different than what we thought tonight would be but the school district did an amazing job. When she was introduced for her speech her BFF on the soccer team BLASTED her horn from the parking lot :rotfl: but she carried on without to much laughing and gave an amazing speech! She said there were even a couple of classmates she didn't know very well that told her they were "brought to tears". :love: We missed the "packed" crowd but the online broadcast was perfect...her aunt and uncle in Louisiana even got to watch! Amazing kiddos...after they went to the local Sonic Drive Inn for snacks and a drink afterwards, every one of their group went to spend time with their grandparents. 💞 Very nice evening....but she was SO ready to get home and crawl into bed...it's been a busy week!

P1050861-M.jpg
P1050863-M.jpg
P1710682-M.jpg
P1050884-M.jpg
P1050898-M.jpg
P1050899-M.jpg
P1050928-M.jpg
P1050938-M.jpg
P1050980-M.jpg
P1050981-M.jpg
P1050988-M.jpg
P1060008-M.jpg
P1060014-M.jpg
P1060017-M.jpg
P1060088-M.jpg
P1060095-M.jpg
P1060126-M.jpg
P1710684-M.jpg

You got some great pictures. Congratulations to Allie party:

You got some great pictures. Congratulations to Allie party:

I was about 10 yards closer on the visitors side than Sara, Treavor, Katie and David on the home side; I sat with Allie's best friend's family. They got 2 sections of seats since their twins. Allie walked in toward the home side so Sara got better pictures of that and she walked out in front of us...but, of course, it was dark by that time and my pictures weren't as good. I was disappointed with the diploma presentation photo...they walk them across rather fast, pause for the professional photographer and they're off the stage. All of those of Allie were blurred. I have a couple of decent ones of 3 of her friends though!

P1050873-M.jpg

Nice message on Facebook today from our former Youth Minister now serving in Henderson, Nevada. Gershon was such a joy to be around and was a part of EVERY activity the youth of our church were involved in...from dance recitals to soccer games to showing animals at the county fair. 💞 😊 So nice to know he still thinks about and stays in touch with those he's taught.

Gershon Gordon
is with
Sara Ottmer Barnett
and
8 others

4 hrs ·
Public

v_MQ4bBP4g8.png

Watched the Bellville 2020 graduation ceremony. Seeing familiar faces and listening to Allie's speech brings so much joy to my heart! Just want to iterate what Allie said to the gradates of 2020, "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future". Keep the faith it was great to be part of some of your lives.
No photo description available.:tink:

Our local newspaper editor always has a "way with words". The "Red Storm" reference to the beautiful sunset was fitting! 😊

Bruce White

7 hrs ·
Bruce's friends

v_MQ4bBP4g8.png

Image may contain: one or more people, sky and outdoor

Bellville Lions Club

7 hrs ·
Public

Congratulations to the BHS graduating Class of 2020! Thank you to the Administration for making tonight happen. (They were even able to dial up a Red Storm for the beautiful evening!
🅱️
🅱️
)
Graduates- The obstacles you faced during your unprecedented Senior year have helped prepare you for the rest of your life. BELLVILLE, AMERICA IS SO VERY PROUD OF EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU!

Our local newspaper editor always has a "way with words". The "Red Storm" reference to the beautiful sunset was fitting! 😊

Bruce White

7 hrs ·
Bruce's friends's friends

v_MQ4bBP4g8.png

Image may contain: one or more people, sky and outdoor

Bellville Lions Club

7 hrs ·
Public

Congratulations to the BHS graduating Class of 2020! Thank you to the Administration for making tonight happen. (They were even able to dial up a Red Storm for the beautiful evening!
🅱️
🅱️
)
Graduates- The obstacles you faced during your unprecedented Senior year have helped prepare you for the rest of your life. BELLVILLE, AMERICA IS SO VERY PROUD OF EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU!

Pretty sunset. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter