Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Yes, this was in a shop in Germany. Can you name the shop?

The children's toy store?

Disney Style?

Wish you could send me some of that rain.
We needed SO bad too! First decent rain all summer! We're eating lunch now waiting for the storm to get here! Hope the fishermen are heading in for the time being! Nice view here too!View attachment 515178

I would send you some rain. The center of Isaias is right off the coast and all the area is seeing is some wind and a little rain. We get more rain in an afternoon thunderstorm.

I would send you some rain. The center of Isaias is right off the coast and all the area is seeing is some wind and a little rain. We get more rain in an afternoon thunderstorm.

Was thinking about you down there. Stay safe!

It was NICE but AWFUL mosquito problem! We're on the way home; the rest of the bunch went to a little island offshore. Wasn't enough room in boat for all of us so we decided to head home so it wouldn't be so late tonight getting back!

We went to Maine and the mosquitoes are awful there, so much worse than here. The beach is so pretty. Is that the same beach as last trip?

We went to Maine and the mosquitoes are awful there, so much worse than here. The beach is so pretty. Is that the same beach as last trip?

Mosquitoes don't usually bother me but yesterday when we walked from the house to the little beach area Amanda and I looked down and our legs were FULL of black spots! :scared: They were AWFUL! The repellent would work about 20 minutes and ONLY on the areas covered :crazy:; if we missed a spot on our bodies they'd SWARM to it! Sara "slapped" Amanda under the chin once :rotfl2:not thinking she was hitting a PERSON :lmao: and left a huge red mark! :eek: If they were so bad in Maine too it must really be a "beach thing" this year! This area is south of the beach from a couple weeks ago. This is on the Bay, not the actual Gulf of Mexico beach. In the area by our house you can almost "walk across it" it's so shallow. There was a dog playing on the beach last night having the time of his life. :goodvibes They'd throw a toy WAY out in the water and he looked like he was "walking on water" to get to it! :goodvibes This was a nice area but I really prefer the "waves" of the Gulf compared to this flat area. Port O'Conner is know as a "fishing town".

P1070135-XL.jpg
P1070188-M.jpg
P1070186-M.jpg

We celebrated Katie's birthday and then Treavor took her and David out on the boat for a little night fishing.

P1070185-M.jpg
P1070232-M.jpg
P1070233-M.jpg

AND then...ran into a little "weather" on the way home! 15 minutes from Bellville! STRONG winds...like moving the truck around :eek: and heavy rain...

P1070287-M.jpg
P1070290-M.jpg
:tink:

This is the Pop Gallery. CUTE little shop...saw it on the way to the bus stop and were both to tired to shop...and now they've closed it! :headache: Really nice...and very differet... art!

i-8QqDbHH-XL.jpg

Mosquitoes don't usually bother me but yesterday when we walked from the house to the little beach area Amanda and I looked down and our legs were FULL of black spots! :scared: They were AWFUL! The repellent would work about 20 minutes and ONLY on the areas covered :crazy:; if we missed a spot on our bodies they'd SWARM to it! Sara "slapped" Amanda under the chin once :rotfl2:not thinking she was hitting a PERSON :lmao: and left a huge red mark! :eek: If they were so bad in Maine too it must really be a "beach thing" this year! This area is south of the beach from a couple weeks ago. This is on the Bay, not the actual Gulf of Mexico beach. In the area by our house you can almost "walk across it" it's so shallow. There was a dog playing on the beach last night having the time of his life. :goodvibes They'd throw a toy WAY out in the water and he looked like he was "walking on water" to get to it! :goodvibes This was a nice area but I really prefer the "waves" of the Gulf compared to this flat area. Port O'Conner is know as a "fishing town".

P1070135-XL.jpg
P1070188-M.jpg
P1070186-M.jpg

We celebrated Katie's birthday and then Treavor took her and David out on the boat for a little night fishing.

P1070185-M.jpg
View attachment 515474
P1070232-M.jpg
P1070233-M.jpg

AND then...ran into a little "weather" on the way home! 15 minutes from Bellville! STRONG winds...like moving the truck around :eek: and heavy rain...

P1070287-M.jpg
P1070290-M.jpg

Pretty pictures. Love the sunset. Good thing you were close to home. No fun driving in rain like that.

Pretty pictures. Love the sunset. Good thing you were close to home. No fun driving in rain like that.

Thanks on the pictures...sunset was really pretty last night after the afternoon storms there. Glad we were close to home too! A little stressful driving in that kind of weather! :crazy::tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter