• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

i-2PWgcd9-Th.jpg

No Ma'am, not a welcome sign or games but you're on the right track with the welcome sign question. :tink:

Enter or entrance?

:faint::faint::faint::faint::faint: WHAT an ending! :faint::faint::faint::faint::faint: Been on the phone since the game ended :rotfl2:; first Sara then David checking on me...making sure I didn't have a heart attack! 😂 After that first half I was done; still had the game on but started putting my fall decorations out. Had been in the attic and came in when they kicked the onside kick! Had to back it up and WATCH the last 5 minutes of the game!

WOW...31 already this morning! 😱 It's unusually cool here too already...hard to believe there's a tropical storm headed our way but the rain has started. It's light but getting outer bands already!

Yes...outside seating is there all the time...regular service area. It's used 3-4 times a year and for weddings...and we had Waylon's funeral service out there too. "Chapel by the lake"...SO peaceful and pretty. One of our members left right at 80 acres of land to the church when he passed away and it's been developed over the years. The outdoor chapel is my favorite spot. :goodvibes:tink:

I thought of you while we were watching the end of the game.o_O Glad they won, I needed them to score the touchdown to cover the spread. Exciting ending.

I thought of you while we were watching the end of the game.o_O Glad they won, I needed them to score the touchdown to cover the spread. Exciting ending.

🤣 WAY to exciting! :eek: My Cowboys friend in Florida had birthday today; she doesn't normally get the Cowboys games but today the Tampa game ended early and they switched to Dallas so she got to see the last 4 minutes! She called and was still BREATHLESS! 😂 I was wondering if you had them to win and by how much...didn't think they'd EVER pull that one out! :crazy::tink:

i-2PWgcd9-Th.jpg

This is an advertisement for an "attraction" but remember Dinoland is patterned after small towns and attractions on "Route 66". This would be something you'd see if you were actually driving along Route 66. :scratchin:tink:

i know the sign but i am unsure what the attraction it is advertising

7396817244_f59065f09e.jpg

is it advertising for Chester and Hester's ?

i know the sign but i am unsure what the attraction it is advertising

View attachment 527344

is it advertising for Chester and Hester's ?

i-2PWgcd9-Th.jpg

I'm seeing how observant we are :rotfl: . The sign in question is right before this one (if you're coming from the Dinoland entrance area)...it's on a post, as if it's along a "roadway on Route 66". It doesn't make you aware of anything specific...like Chester and Hester's (but I'm thinking that's what the sign is referring too) just an "in general" something that may interest a traveler on Route 66. :scratchin :tink:

i-2PWgcd9-Th.jpg

I'm seeing how observant we are :rotfl: . The sign in question is right before this one (if you're coming from the Dinoland entrance area)...it's on a post, as if it's along a "roadway on Route 66". It doesn't make you aware of anything specific...like Chester and Hester's (but I'm thinking that's what the sign is referring too) just an "in general" something that may interest a traveler on Route 66. :scratchin :tink:

gifts gags & novelties ? lol because it says it on the sign :)

i-2PWgcd9-Th.jpg

Directional sign?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter