Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Allie got to experience her first English winter storm yesterday! :umbrella: 100% chance of rain all day, 45 degrees and winds 40-50 mph with 60 mph gusts! She was glad to stay in her dorm after classes! :cold::tink:

i-QpMC3CW-Th.jpg

No...not from the Great Escape or a Meet and Greet. :goodvibes :tink:

Attraction shop or food service?

Attraction shop or food service?

party:My BFF just booked her airfare to go to Liverpool with us! party:A UK trip was on her bucket list but she had a work obligation on the 14th. She "sweet talked" one of her co-workers to take that over so we got her booked this morning! She's a "seasoned traveler" so I feel SO much better with her going! She has so many airline points her flight to London is only costing her $230 :faint:! We are SOOOO excited!

i-QpMC3CW-Th.jpg

Not associated with an attraction, shop or food service. :tink:

She attended her first professional British soccer match this morning and loved it! Weather was beautiful after that stormy day yesterday!

325653047_959491465043628_6985882169999338251_n.jpg
:tink:

party:My BFF just booked her airfare to go to Liverpool with us! party:A UK trip was on her bucket list but she had a work obligation on the 14th. She "sweet talked" one of her co-workers to take that over so we got her booked this morning! She's a "seasoned traveler" so I feel SO much better with her going! She has so many airline points her flight to London is only costing her $230 :faint:! We are SOOOO excited!

i-QpMC3CW-Th.jpg

Not associated with an attraction, shop or food service. :tink:

Is it on a poster?

She must have loved that.

She told her Dad it was different! :rotfl: A little unsettling though. Before the game, the owner and Board of Director's were threatened! The police told them to NOT attend the game and there was additional police protection. Allie said there were signs all over the stands expressing unhappiness with the owners. A totally different experience for her! I haven't talked to her; will need to add her to our "planning meeting" tomorrow afternoon when Carolyn comes over, so hope to get more on the game and her fun evening. :tink:

WOW...Katie had a good day too! Second weekend in a row at a dance convention; she performed the solo she choreographed on her own and was named TOP DANCER...

325614855_550115203717765_5547842847577963574_n.jpg

She was invited back to next years convention to assistant teach! :dogdance: :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter