• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Contemporary? By the big window?

:dogdance: Contemporary it is! :dogdance:

i-DNGZLJT-XL.jpg
:tink:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: LOVE your brother's description! :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: Celebrating your birthday in a big way; i don't know about the rest of the WITW regulars but I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THAT COSTUME!:jumping1: Going to Saturday church services shortly and will say a prayer for a SAFE marathon for you!:goodvibes :tink:

Can't wait to see.:banana:

Are you Snow White? Can't wait to see the picture! Have fun!!

Yes i will be Snow White and my daughter will be Dopey. The temps are warm. Let's just say I will be drinking a lot of water and will still sweat a few pounds off. :rotfl2:

Yes i will be Snow White and my daughter will be Dopey. The temps are warm. Let's just say I will be drinking a lot of water and will still sweat a few pounds off. :rotfl2:

:oops: EAGERLY awaiting those pictures! Terri posted a couple days ago y'all have been in 90's this week :sunny: (we hit 80 today :D) and Jeff can not WAIT to get there and escape the snow. :cold: In the meantime....

730424923_1711515.gif
:tink:

This guy got lost in the page turn.

This is from a park but it's not from the MK. It's from an "attraction".

It has been RAINING again since about 3 AM...NONSTOP! :umbrella::umbrella::umbrella: I'm getting as tired of the rain as Diane, Jeff and Denise are getting tired of the snow! o_O :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter