Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Le Cellier?

:woohoo: ... and Le Cellier it is! I was not expecting a display like this inside that restaurant :rotfl: ... and didn't notice it until I went to the restroom. Had to go back to the table and get my camera for a picture :rotfl2:... DH just rolled his eyes! :rolleyes:

i-Hmjx34z-XL.jpg
:tink:

Out doing my daily pool time and Redstorm stopped by to give her Mimi a "bye hug" :lovestruc on her way to her week long science adventure!:yay: She's SO excited :dance3:... should be a lot more fun than volleyball gym workouts! :D :tink:

Out doing my daily pool time and Redstorm stopped by to give her Mimi a "bye hug" :lovestruc on her way to her week long science adventure!:yay: She's SO excited :dance3:... should be a lot more fun than volleyball gym workouts! :D :tink:

She should have fun, Steph would love to do something like that. My kids are on their way to a Rascal Flatts concert. I wish I was going.:(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter