Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Is it a flag or banner?

i-fPkn9Gf-S.jpg

No Ma'am it's not a flag or banner. Much bigger. :goodvibes :tink:

Talked to Allie an hour and 11 minutes today! Informative day and she got an email from the math professor who'll be teaching her class. He wants to meet her tomorrow before classes begin on Monday! Looking forward to that and getting started. Went to her first pub this evening too! :goodvibes Pic is from the campus public park...

received_722277726192743.jpeg:tink:

Last edited:
Time for the weekend crop! For those of you having to go back to work, the first weekend of the year can't come fast enough :goodvibes ; for us it means WORK as we start putting away our outdoor Christmas decorations :faint:. And this year it will be a "race against the rain"! :headache:

i-SQZzLNK-Th.jpg
:tink:

Time for the weekend crop! For those of you having to go back to work, the first weekend of the year can't come fast enough :goodvibes ; for us it means WORK as we start putting away our outdoor Christmas decorations :faint:. And this year it will be a "race against the rain"! :headache:

i-SQZzLNK-Th.jpg

start with park?

i-SQZzLNK-Th.jpg

ya if weather is decent this weekend i was planning on taking down some of the exterior decorations. inside can wait a bit longer

i-QWj2K4V-Th.jpg

This one should be really easy. 😉 Yes...this is from the AK. :tink:

i-SQZzLNK-Th.jpg

Attraction shop or food service?

Home sick today. Fighting a terrible cold all week. Eyes watering can’t stop blowing my nose and coughing. 🤧 Went back to bed and slept until noon.

ya if weather is decent this weekend i was planning on taking down some of the exterior decorations. inside can wait a bit longer

Same plans here; inside decorations may stay up until February! :rotfl: Can't make any progress since we're also planning our trip to the UK at the beginning of February. :crazy: AND...Allie's phone calls...she's full of her activities and trying to help us plan...been CRAZY around here! Christmas tree has to come down but the rest can stay up until I'm good and ready to get it down! :goodvibes :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter