Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

i-6HqRrNH-S.jpg

:thumbsup2 Yes Ma'am, it's a Christmas decoration on a train. Tell me where. :tink:

Is it under a Christmas tree? MK or AK?

Epcot or HS?

You still "snowed in"? We never got any rain...just cold, drizzly day. Allie called today as I was on the way to visit my cousins widow 😢; funeral is tomorrow but wanted to spend a little time with her alone. Allie made me smile! She said the soccer match this morning was the BEST experience of the trip so far...didn't think anything would "top it"! :goodvibes Her HPU coach texted her at 5:30 AM, Texas time, to let her know his entire family was already up, in front of the TV to watch the match "with her"! :goodvibes

i-6HqRrNH-S.jpg

No Ma'am, this is not from Epcot or HS...not in a park. :goodvibes :tink:

Last edited:

You still "snowed in"? We never got any rain...just cold, drizzly day. Allie called today as I was on the way to visit my cousins widow 😢; funeral is tomorrow but wanted to spend a little time with her alone. Allie made me smile! She said the soccer match this morning was the BEST experience of the trip so far...didn't think anything would "top it"! :goodvibes Her HPU coach texted her at 5:30 AM, Texas time, to let her know his entire family was already up, in front of the TV to watch the match "with her"! :goodvibes

i-6HqRrNH-S.jpg

No Ma'am, this is not from Epcot or HS...not in a park. :goodvibes :tink:

Resort? Deluxe?

More snow coming tonight and all day tomorrow. Sounds like Allie is having a lot of fun.

Last edited:
Resort? Deluxe?

More snow coming tonight and all day tomorrow. Sounds like Allie is having a lot of fun.

It's an adventure for her and she's really "coming out of her shell"! So happy to see her making new friends and enjoying things on her own! Just got home from funeral and turned the Buffalo/Cincinnati game and it's REALLY snowing! Guess that's coming your way!

i-6HqRrNH-S.jpg

Yes, this is from a deluxe resort. :tink:

It's an adventure for her and she's really "coming out of her shell"! So happy to see her making new friends and enjoying things on her own! Just got home from funeral and turned the Buffalo/Cincinnati game and it's REALLY snowing! Guess that's coming your way!

i-6HqRrNH-S.jpg

Yes, this is from a deluxe resort. :tink:

YC part of that village display with the train?

Yes that’s coming our way. Remote day tomorrow working from home. :hug: Was thinking of you today. My neighbor across the street just passed away today. She hasn’t been well for awhile and over the past few years her health had declined. They took her to the hospital a week and a half ago and put her in hospice Thursday. There were no rooms available so he brought her home and they did things at home. We noticed his sons cars were there all day so we figured that can’t be good. A few hours ago we saw a van come and took her away🙁. Her husband is the one who has the nephew who works at WDW. He is such a nice man I feel so bad for him🙁

YC part of that village display with the train?

Yes that’s coming our way. Remote day tomorrow working from home. :hug: Was thinking of you today. My neighbor across the street just passed away today. She hasn’t been well for awhile and over the past few years her health had declined. They took her to the hospital a week and a half ago and put her in hospice Thursday. There were no rooms available so he brought her home and they did things at home. We noticed his sons cars were there all day so we figured that can’t be good. A few hours ago we saw a van come and took her away🙁. Her husband is the one who has the nephew who works at WDW. He is such a nice man I feel so bad for him🙁

:dogdance: On remote day tomorrow! Always nice to not have to get "dressed up" for work! :goodvibes Enjoy staying at home!

It's been a rough winter. 😢 There will be another funeral at my childhood church on Wednesday; ANOTHER lifetime member passed away! That small country church has lost a LOT of lifelong members this past year! So sorry for your neighbor...take him dinner one night and spend some time with him. :hug: Just being there for him will mean a lot. Sat next to Bruce during the service today; walked in and he was in a pew all by himself and felt we needed to be with him. It was rough being at the graveside service too. Really hard to look at that "new row" in the cemetery and see THREE cousins there in a row. 🥺

Well...our football season is over. 😕 After that awesome game last week I THOUGHT they may have a chance but knew it would be tough. Then the kicker missed the extra point AGAIN (at least he ended that business with a field goal later); then the first interception when they were almost in the end zone and then Pollard went down with a fractured left fibula ...could see the "writing on the wall"! My Cowboys friend in Florida was ready to buy Super Bowl tickets 😅 last week and I told her I just didn't think it was going to happen. At least they made it one game further this year than last so that's an improvement! :goodvibes

:cheer2: And BINGO ...

i-vs9P9FV-XL.jpg
:tink:

Allie finally posted a picture of some of the soccer team. :goodvibes They were having an "arts/crafts" session since the field had snow/ice...making ceramic coasters for souvenirs! :goodvibes

326572115_542364747867890_3419291792428321467_n.jpg
:tink:

Attraction shop or food service?

:faint: Been on the phone this morning with Allie making plans. :goodvibes She's surprising David with tickets to a Liverpool soccer match while we're there. 😊 Totally her idea and she got tickets this morning for the surprise. He's going to be THRILLED!

Saw on Weather Channel you're under a Winter Storm Watch today! ❄️❄️❄️ Glad they gave you a remote day so you're not out in that...looks like a LOT of snow coming your way!:eek: We're right on the edge of "tornado weather" tomorrow. They've put the Gulf Coast at a high level for possible nasty weather. We're suppose to have heavy rain/wind around noon and again around 4 PM. My goal today is to get the LAST of the lights out of trees so they don't get tangled more than they already are! :faint: It's been a real "puzzle" trying to figure out how to untwist those lights on the high branches already! :headache::crazy::headache:

i-3Wtbh87-S.jpg

This is from a park attraction. :tink:

Always "love it" 🤣 when Monday's go like they do sometime...

1dfcd2f1ec1965d56a7c63b4b3a693c6--monday-funny-mondays-humor.jpg

I started with laundry. Washed my Christmas table runner; went to put the load in the dryer only to discover the fringe on the end ALL came loose during the wash. Took me forever to shake the fringe out of the clothes and pick it out of the wash machine!

Found out Katie had a VERY stressful weekend. Long story but bottom line...she literally saved her friends life!

Treavor's Mom was taken to the hospital thinking she was having a heart attack! Four hours later she was finally released. Her doctor had taken her off her blood pressure medicine since her numbers were so good at her check up last week. WRONG decision...her pressure sky rocketed for some reason this morning!

Amanda got home from work and a few minutes later she discovered a BOBCAT in her front yard!

AND...there was a protest in front of the Courthouse today. Racial issues from an incident at a local business a week from yesterday! :faint: There was also one yesterday (when we were at Donnie's funeral) at the local Sheriff's office....2 houses north of our house! Sara said she saw our house on the Houston TV news report!

BUT...I DID finish taking the lights out of last tree in the front yard so I'm officially done "undecorating" the front yard! :cool1: Hope everyone else had a better Monday than I did. 🤣:tink:

Last edited:
:faint: Been on the phone this morning with Allie making plans. :goodvibes She's surprising David with tickets to a Liverpool soccer match while we're there. 😊 Totally her idea and she got tickets this morning for the surprise. He's going to be THRILLED!

Saw on Weather Channel you're under a Winter Storm Watch today! ❄️❄️❄️ Glad they gave you a remote day so you're not out in that...looks like a LOT of snow coming your way!:eek: We're right on the edge of "tornado weather" tomorrow. They've put the Gulf Coast at a high level for possible nasty weather. We're suppose to have heavy rain/wind around noon and again around 4 PM. My goal today is to get the LAST of the lights out of trees so they don't get tangled more than they already are! :faint: It's been a real "puzzle" trying to figure out how to untwist those lights on the high branches already! :headache::crazy::headache:

i-3Wtbh87-S.jpg

This is from a park attraction. :tink:
AK or HS?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter