Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

i-cj6LxPD-Th.jpg

Yes Ma'am, this is from a restroom. :tink:

Park resort or other?

Oh my goodness! He was SO lucky! Bet he was "surprised"! :rotfl: A few years back I was reading on my swing bench under our trees in the front yard and I heard this really loud "POP"; I looked up and noticed a limb right over me hanging and I moved faster than I did in a long time! :rotfl2: Just made it out of the way before it came down! At least it looks small enough to move to the side by a few good men :goodvibes so the streets not blocked. On the other side of the coin...the snow covered trees and bushes are so pretty! :goodvibes:tink:

He was lucky. He was across the street doing our neighbor’s driveway. He was at the end of the driveway Stephanie had left for work about 5 minutes earlier.

He was lucky. He was across the street doing our neighbor’s driveway. He was at the end of the driveway Stephanie had left for work about 5 minutes earlier.

Oh WOW...both were lucky! If Stephanie had been running a few minutes late...:scared:! We all surprised Sara tonight at a local steakhouse for her birthday and when I showed Amanda your photo she almost cried! :rotfl2: She'd SO love to be there in the cold weather and snow! My favorite gift was from Katie :rolleyes:...Sara always complains when she has to "yell up the stairs" when she needs her; Katie bought her a pair of SPIDERMAN WALKIE TALKIES!

P2030735-S.jpg
P2030730-S.jpg
P2030733-S.jpg
:tink:

Oh WOW...both were lucky! If Stephanie had been running a few minutes late...:scared:! We all surprised Sara tonight at a local steakhouse for her birthday and when I showed Amanda your photo she almost cried! :rotfl2: She'd SO love to be there in the cold weather and snow! My favorite gift was from Katie :rolleyes:...Sara always complains when she has to "yell up the stairs" when she needs her; Katie bought her a pair of SPIDERMAN WALKIE TALKIES!

P2030735-S.jpg
P2030730-S.jpg
P2030733-S.jpg

Cute idea

Well that was TOUGH; so, so many tears this evening but what a great show! This photo is of 2 of her "little sisters" from Center Stage. Bless their hearts...they were crying (and their mothers were too!) SO hard when they came on stage to greet her!

1712471178975.png

...and her precious directors :lovestruc...we are going to miss them SO much...

P1090408-M.jpg
P1090403-M.jpg
P1090352-S.jpg
P1090356-M.jpg

But THESE 2 broke my heart...especially when I looked at the larger picture and saw the tear on her cheek. She sat down on the stage in front of her Director and told her, "I can't leave"! 🥺

P1090334-M.jpg

P1090422-L.jpg

Diane...if you go to my Facebook page I posted the video of the Last Dance that Amanda took. :lovestruc

Last edited:
Well that was TOUGH; so, so many tears this evening but what a great show! This photo is of 2 of her "little sisters" from Center Stage. Bless their hearts...they were crying (and their mothers were too!) SO hard when they came on stage to greet her!

View attachment 848925

...and her precious directors :lovestruc...we are going to miss them SO much...

P1090408-M.jpg
P1090403-M.jpg
P1090352-S.jpg
P1090356-M.jpg

But THESE 2 broke my heart...especially when I looked at the larger picture and saw the tear on her cheek. She sat down on the stage in front of her Director and told her, "I can't leave"! 🥺

P1090334-M.jpg

P1090422-L.jpg

Diane...if you go to my Facebook page I posted the video of the Last Dance that Amanda took. :lovestruc

😭 lots of tears 😭 all the senior blasts are so hard

I watched the video. Very impressive. Appropriate song

Last edited:
😭 lots of tears 😭 all the senior blasts are so hard

I watched the video. Very impressive. Appropriate song

They use that song and routine every year; it's part of their tradition and it "gets me" every time, no matter which senior class is on stage. It's so appropriate for the occasion because, for many of the girls, it IS the "last dance". They do have an opportunity to come back in future years for the Alumni Dance which is always fun but hard to do if they're "out of shape". :rotfl: This year they only had one "young alumni"; most of the girls are away at college or getting established in their jobs which make it hard to return for a weekend. They joked about it and announced the current group of alumni was WAY past high kicks and turns so they did a Texas Two-Step! :goodvibes At least Katie has her year end competitions for Center Stage to look forward to yet and that dance family is very important to her too. Thanks for watching; it was so much harder on Katie than she thought it would be. We kept telling her...since Christmas...to NOT rush the spring activities and look forward to the end but to take it slow and enjoy them. Of course she didn't listen :rolleyes: and last night was like running into a brick wall for her. She didn't even join us all for dinner; went straight home, by herself, after the show. 😕 Haven't talked to her today but I imagine the Banquet tonight will be rough too. They always have so much fun though so I'm hoping it brings her smiles back. The seniors no longer have to report to Dora class and the rest of the girls get a few days off before they start working on officer tryouts. Katie is choreographing the tryout number and she's making it HARD...I mean, really hard! She showed us most of it last week and she's going to meet her goal of getting "only the best" dancers on the officer squad! They'll be quite a few girls who will "hate her" for that routine! :rotfl2::tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter