Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

i-LkJWvs6-S.jpg

Looks like it belongs in the AKL or Villas but it's not there. :rolleyes::tink:

WL/WLV?

Spent the entire day shopping for clothes for graduation :crazy:; getting party supplies; grocery shopping and an hour and a half in our attorney's office in preparation of "old age care" and new wills. My mind is BLOWN :crazy::crazy::crazy:! It's crazy but basically, the bottom line, is "enjoy your assets while you can 'cause you basically want nothing left!" :rotfl2: I see a few more Disney World trips in our future....:rolleyes1!

That wicker "doesn't fit" in the CR, does it? BUT...looks pretty good! :rotfl:

i-3ksV9cC-XL.jpg
:tink:

what about Norway

Norway or Germany?

We have had the most fantastic day our family has had in along time! :faint: So very blessed :goodvibes; first news of the day...Allie's townhome sold (on the market a little over a week...she now has living expense money for her move to Florida!); then David gets a phone call from our relator...the family farm (it's been on the market over 2 YEARS since it's 150 acres) sold party: AND THEN...Allie calls Sara with the news that SHE has been named to receive the ASC Scholar-Athlete MEDAL OF HONOR Award (only 2 athletes, male and female, from each conference school receive the award)! :cheer2:⚽:cheer2: The "stars aligned" today for us; just praying that tomorrow is not the "opposite of good news"! :rotfl2: Always seems to work out that way! :rolleyes1

i-9jTnW9V-S.jpg

:thumbsup2 This is from a shop in Germany :goodvibes; tell me which shop and what it is. :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter