Status
Not open for further replies.

dhorner233

Disneyophile
Welcome to Where in the World #3!

Where would you see this?

IMG_2480-1.jpg

It's in HS attraction.

Thanks for starting a new thread Denise:) Here's my photo. We have established it's in a restaurant in DTD.

dd16-1.jpg

Diane♥Disney;44248051 said:
Thanks for starting a new thread Denise:) Here's my photo. We have established it's in a restaurant in DTD.

dd16-1.jpg

house of blues?

Up next for your guessing pleasure. Where is this?

DSC00600-1.jpg

Posted my last picture on #2...Planet Hollywood taken from Characters in Flight. Sure hoping the wind isn't to strong and I can go up again next week! :rotfl:

Is your picture in HS? Looks like a unicorn. :tink:

Diane♥Disney;44248051 said:

dd16-1.jpg

I'm going with Rainforest Cafe; guessing blindly ... the only restaurant I've been in at DTD is Earl of Sandwich! :rotfl2: :tink:

I'm trying to clear my game file out so I'll have room for new ones in a couple of weeks! :rotfl: How about some guesses on this one:

232323232fp53633_nu3239_27_4_7_232_2758_6ot1lsi-1.jpg
:tink:

Diane♥Disney;44249783 said:
Not House of Blues, Rainforest Cafe or Earl of Sandwich. Keep thinking.

well i have only been to a small handful of restaurant in DTD so this is just a guess now..

Planet Hollywood?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter