Where In The World #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
6c1a8df5.jpg

It is from Pleasure Island. Have faith. I do.

Paradiso 37? DD and the soccer team LOVED that place! :rotfl2: :tink:

I'll get another easy one going here...any guesses from any of our "new viewers"?:

232323232fp63638_nu3858_75_939_294975_2_245ot1lsi-1.jpg
:tink:

is it part of clothing? is the park MK?

Yep ... and ... yep! :thumbsup2:tink:

Could it be a large animal that was hit with a couple of those giant deer bullets:rotfl2::rotfl::rotfl2:

Is the clothing on a CM or a character? Part of an attraction, shop or food service?

is it a CM or character.. part of a parade?

Diane♥Disney;45977804 said:
I was thinking it was a princess. Maybe Tiana?

SunDial...you know there would be a little bit of a red color if the giant deer bullets were involved! :lmao: It is clothing; is a character; not part of an attraction, shop, food service; not Tiana and picture was not taken in a parade. :tink:

Is this the "natural" color or did you take this late in the evening to give it the darker shade? I'm trying to recall a building on Main Street that would be that color. :tink:

It's the natural color. I did try to lighten it up a little because it looked dark. It was light out when I took the pic.

SunDial...you know there would be a little bit of a red color if the giant deer bullets were involved! :lmao: It is clothing; is a character; not part of an attraction, shop, food service; not Tiana and picture was not taken in a parade. :tink:

Is it a character like Minnie or a face character? Is it a Halloween cosutme?

Diane♥Disney;45974763 said:
One for the new thread.

IMG_0871aa-1.jpg

:confused3 I have NO idea...can't think of any of the buildings on Main Street that have these lights at the top. :confused3 Town Square Theater? The Plaza Restaurant? :tink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter