• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where in the World #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
goopysolelady said:
Pretty "hairy" :eek:; just heard news report on a Houston radio station about the damage in our area. My childhood Sunday School building in the small community 15 miles to our north was badly damaged...windows broken...even small holes in the siding on the building, :sad2: bark stripped off trees...a mess to clean up before Easter Sunday!

This crop is of a male character...I'd guess you've probably never seen him since you haven't been to the Halloween party but he/they're pretty popular during the Halloween season. :rolleyes1 :tink:

You're in my area. Hey neighbor. I live on the north side. 2 hours to get to work this morning. Yuk.

You're in my area. Hey neighbor. I live on the north side. 2 hours to get to work this morning. Yuk.

:welcome: HI Beach Mouse! Welcome to WITW...hope you stick around and "play" with us...on WITW #9! :cool1: Pretty crazy morning, wasn't it? We're 20 miles south of "The Little Creamery in Brenham"...as I understand that area had a lot more damage than we did! Hope you become a "regular" here...we need more SOUTHERNERS on this thread! :tink:

I have not no, I was just hoping I could still maybe guess it...but that doesn't seem to be working. :rotfl:

Has anyone asked if he's in a parade? One of the dancing ghosts?

aec5f704-1ae9-4d4f-a3f4-41e273e4e98b_zps4864093d.jpg

Do some "research" on the Halloween party...I'll bet you can figure this one out then! :thumbsup2 You may have not seen this CM but Denise...possibility that you have. It's been asked and he's not in a parade so not one of the DANCING ghosts...:rolleyes1...:tink:

...when I get time this evening, if this hasn't been guessed, I'll post a larger crop on WITW #9...until then...keep :scratchin:scratchin:scratchin:scratchin:scratchin

:confused3...the only thing I remember around the large dinosaur is carnival games...does it have anything to do with the carnival games? Is it a PRIZE from the carnival games...like DGD silly bird dinosaur or whatever that thing was? :rotfl: :tink:

Okay so I looked at the photo again. It looks like it could be near or part of a carnival game. It is not a prize or anything like that. It is a large object near the big DINOSAUR.

:rotfl:...don't know Heather :rotfl:; I'll go back to 2 of our "favorites"...is it in a restroom or is it a trash can! :rotfl2: :tink:

i will go with a water fountain :) lol

Not a restroom, trash can or water fountain.

aec5f704-1ae9-4d4f-a3f4-41e273e4e98b_zps4864093d.jpg

Do some "research" on the Halloween party...I'll bet you can figure this one out then! :thumbsup2 You may have not seen this CM but Denise...possibility that you have. It's been asked and he's not in a parade so not one of the DANCING ghosts...:rolleyes1...:tink:

...when I get time this evening, if this hasn't been guessed, I'll post a larger crop on WITW #9...until then...keep :scratchin:scratchin:scratchin:scratchin:scratchin

Is it one of the Cadaver Dans? I don't know if they are in Liberty Square.

Diane♥Disney;47859340 said:
Okay so I looked at the photo again. It looks like it could be near or part of a carnival game. It is not a prize or anything like that. It is a large object near the big DINOSAUR.

Not a restroom, trash can or water fountain.

DGD says there's a smaller dinosaur close to the big one...what about that? :tink:

i am on a roll again

extra points here and just got some more in WITW#9 too :)

that would make it 17 now :yay::yay:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter