Where in the World #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
this one may be easy ..

where is this

2.jpg

Something from Toontown? :tink:

It was taken at Halloween but not part of a parade. :tink:

W/o going back to look, has anyone guessed the Haunted Mansion? Is it that lady who sits out front? or from there?

No one has guessed it and I thought it might be the 1st guess after it was established this was taken at Halloween...but it's not her...:rolleyes1. :tink:

Does it have something to do w/the HM?

No Ma'am...not directly. :tink:

Freaky night here last night, rather at 2 this morning...ping pong ball size hail, 60 mph winds, thunder & lighting...and RAIN! :yay:

aec5f704-1ae9-4d4f-a3f4-41e273e4e98b_zps4864093d.jpg

"How soon we forget" :rolleyes1 ... anyone care to solve this before we go over to WITW #9? :tink:

I can't think of anything in that area right now! :rotfl: I remember a billboard...is it on there? :tink:

Not a billboard. I'm sure someone has a picture of it. Denise was on the right track...............

Freaky night here last night, rather at 2 this morning...ping pong ball size hail, 60 mph winds, thunder & lighting...and RAIN! :yay:

aec5f704-1ae9-4d4f-a3f4-41e273e4e98b_zps4864093d.jpg

"How soon we forget" :rolleyes1 ... anyone care to solve this before we go over to WITW #9? :tink:

Sounds like nasty weather you had. We had more snow. The kids had a snow day yesterday, I think they'll be going until July. Snowed this morning but now the sun is out.

Is it a male or female? I'm lost on this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter