• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where in the World #9

0d437f1d-0ff2-440b-8378-c26ab90dfaeb_zps12c6eafe.jpg

It's a display case with merchandise...now, in which part of the store have you seen it before? :tink:

Is it a Christmas decoration or a Halloween decoration?

Just popping in to say you probably won't hear much from me for the next few days. I've been busy packing up my apartment, and then I GRADUATE!!!!!!!! on Friday! And then start my first full time job on Monday! So I'll try to keep up on my phone, but if not, see you in WITW 10!!

party:party:party:party:party:party:party:party:

CONGRATULATIONS! (sorry, I don't know your school colors so I just picked a bright eye catching pink! :lmao:) GOOD LUCK AS YOU REPORT TO YOUR NEW JOB ON MONDAY ... just stay off Disboards for the first few days! :thumbsup2 (We expect some graduation photos...love seeing our young people in those caps & gowns!) :tink:

Is it near the check out counters?

Diane♥Disney;48345515 said:
Is it a Christmas decoration or a Halloween decoration?

:rotfl2: I've been stretching this out until #10 was up and running :rotfl2: so now I'll give the "give away clue". Remember a recent crop I had from the Disney's Days of Christmas? Where did I take that picture in the shop? This display case, holding Christmas ornaments, is in the background. I'm "testing" your observation/memory skills! :lmao: Gotta keep those brain cells sharp! :rotfl2: :tink:

:rotfl2: I've been stretching this out until #10 was up and running :rotfl2: so now I'll give the "give away clue". Remember a recent crop I had from the Disney's Days of Christmas? Where did I take that picture in the shop? This display case, holding Christmas ornaments, is in the background. I'm "testing" your observation/memory skills! :lmao: Gotta keep those brain cells sharp! :rotfl2: :tink:

The table where they write on and wrap the ornaments?

dont really remember but i do rememebr there was one taken out side near the shop lol

dont really remember but i do rememebr there was one taken out side near the shop lol

:lmao: Get the brain cells working; I'm surprised you haven't gone back and checked all the posts on WITW #9 so you can "quote" it and get bonus points! :lmao: Not outside...it's from a rather large display inside the store...really close to one of the entrance doors. :goodvibes :tink:

goopysolelady said:
party:party:party:party:party:party:party:party:

CONGRATULATIONS! (sorry, I don't know your school colors so I just picked a bright eye catching pink! :lmao:) GOOD LUCK AS YOU REPORT TO YOUR NEW JOB ON MONDAY ... just stay off Disboards for the first few days! :thumbsup2 (We expect some graduation photos...love seeing our young people in those caps & gowns!) :tink:

Thanks!!!! And my school colors are purple and gold, like my signature. Which is like that because we're the ECU Pirates!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter