Where is AKL (in relation to AK)?

drewc

Mouseketeer
We're heading down in March, and I was thinking of taking the family to dinner at Boma, after the park closes. I can't seem to find a map that includes both the Lodge and the park, to get a sense of their proximity. How close are they? I assume you need to take a car - how long does it take to get from the parking lot to the restaurant?

Thanks.

The lodge is to the southewest of the Animal Kingdom. When you drive from any location in WDW to the Animal Kingdom you will approch the park from the east on Oceola Parkway. You can see the parkinglot for the park as you approach but instead of heading for the toll booths for the parking you stay in the left lane and continue east. The AKL is about 3/4 of a mile past the parkinglot. If you drive from the lot to the lodge it would take 3-4 minutes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter