• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where is everyone that went Sept/Oct

I'm stalling on mine - I don't know where to start! Plus, some very smart person (me), suggest that we put the photos on DH's computer, and I never get a chance to get on there. After I copy them over here I'll start, I promise :)

It probably won't be anything new for those of you who've been a billion times before, but for newbie's like us, we learnt a few things along the way that might help :)

I did a write up about Yellowstone and Aulani. I just haven't got around yet to writing about my 2 days at Disneyland.

I've been stalling a bit as I don't want to risk offending all the avid Disneyland fans. We enjoyed our time there, we just found it really hard not to compare it to WDW which we much preferred. :rolleyes2

I'm so behind with our trip report! It's a work in progress, I've almost finished sorting through all the pic's :)

We had a great time at WDW, Universal etc last month. I don't generally write trip reports though. Now onward and upward to planning the next trip for 2015, which doesn't include Disney, but will include some Harry Potter ( we are off to the UK:cool1:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter