Where is Gaston? Is he gone from Magic Kingdom?

Threeandme

Earning My Ears
Our trip is coming up soon and I've been looking at the appearance times for characters...and I haven't seen Gaston lately. Is he still appearing? If he isn't my girls are going to be so sad!

He appears at 4:15 until 4:45 normally(according to Character locator, maybe that was just for today though), and his meet is to the right of his tavern, directly in front of the bathrooms with a few umbrellas surrounding where the line(usually) is. He is not gone from the Magic Kingdom and makes regular appearances.

Thank you! When I have looked on the Character finder on My Disney Experience the last couple days, he has not been listed in the morning or afternoon. I was worried!

He was there in the morning for sure today 5/9, and I met him in the early afternoon on Thursday 5/5.

He appears at 4:15 until 4:45 normally(according to Character locator, maybe that was just for today though), and his meet is to the right of his tavern, directly in front of the bathrooms with a few umbrellas surrounding where the line(usually) is. He is not gone from the Magic Kingdom and makes regular appearances.
I hope he's there for more than 30 minutes! :)

I hope he's there for more than 30 minutes! :)
I go to Disney around every month in the summers and every Saturday normally, and he's usually there for 30 to 55 minutes- he usually has a wait time of about 5 or less, and not many people know about his meet, so that may be why he's only there for a short period of time. Good luck catching him! At least you're not trying to get a character with only a 15 minute timespan while being stuck on trams that take you all over the place! That was me last year on the Disney wonder..

My 13 yr old DD is not interested in meeting many characters these days. But last trip we stopped and watched Gaston for a little while during his meet and greet and had a fun time just listening in to his comments. Great actors who do this character! Fun to watch while drinking your
LeFou’s Brew!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter