Where is it??

Dizzy-Disney4

<font color=teal>Just happy to be here.
OK, I keep seeing this, but I can't find it. Where to I edit my custom user text? I've gone up to user cp & edit profile, but I don't see it anywhere. I know I'm not always the quickest, but I honestly don't see it. Is it right under my nose??:confused: :confused:

In your profile, about 3/4 of the way down the page, there is a place for Custom User Text. That's where you enter your title.

Thanks
Pete

Sorry to bother you Pete, but I still cannot find it. All I see is:

Email address
Confirm email address

Optional
Homepage
ICQ #
AOL Instant Message Handle
Yahoo messenger Handle
Signature
Birthday
Biography
Occupation
That's it.:( Am I really dense? Am I totally missing something?:confused:
Thanks for your help.

To change your title, go to edit profile. There should be a field called custom text right underneath the birthdate line. You can then enter an alternate title if you'd like. You are limited to 25 characters.

Hope you can find it this time!
Rhonda :)

Gotta bump this because I'm not seeing what you guys are telling me is there. It isn't there!!! Nowhere do I see custom user text.

I do not see the "custom user profile" ....why I even used my very best glasses.:bounce:

Custom User Text doesn't show up on my edit profile screen either....

HELP.........................

Thanks in advance!

The board is set up so that that option isn't available until after you have been a member for 30 days and posted a certain number of times. I believe it's 30 posts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter