Where is Mirabel?

Chami

Mouseketeer
I know things change, especially since we won't leave for our trip for a few months. But can someone tell me where/if Mirabel is doing Meet and Greets? I see information that she meets in Frontierland. I have also seen information that says she meets in DCA. Has anyone been there recently, that can give me a current update, please?

I know things change, especially since we won't leave for our trip for a few months. But can someone tell me where/if Mirabel is doing Meet and Greets? I see information that she meets in Frontierland. I have also seen information that says she meets in DCA. Has anyone been there recently, that can give me a current update, please?

As of a month ago (my last visit) she was in Frontierland, over near Rancho del Zocalo. She has been in DCA before, but most recently it's in Frontierland.

As of a month ago (my last visit) she was in Frontierland, over near Rancho del Zocalo. She has been in DCA before, but most recently it's in Frontierland.
Thank you! I was having trouble finding any information from the last 6 months.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter