Where is my FAVORITE DCL cast member?

I'm curious if anyone knows where Darren the Cruise Director is currently?

Also, has anyone seen Suzanna from Portugal? She was my favorite Palo server before Covid.

Anthony (from UK) was the assistant cruise director on Wonder when we last sailed on her in 2017, does anyone know where he is now please?

I just read that #TonyFromSpain joined the Dream yesterday!! :)
No way! I saw him on the Fantasy in early 2022. Then the Magic mid 2022 and I’ll be on the Dream in in December. He’s going to think I’m stalking him. I mean what are the chances I would see the same CM on 3 different ships. Is he in officer white now? I was going to make him the rubber chicken in an officer suit.

Does anyone know if Sasa from Croatia is still a server on the Disney Wonder? We are boarding next week and would love to have him again. Not to be confused with the other Sasha from Croatia who’s is the Wonder Palo manager - who is also very nice but not a server…

No way! I saw him on the Fantasy in early 2022. Then the Magic mid 2022 and I’ll be on the Dream in in December. He’s going to think I’m stalking him. I mean what are the chances I would see the same CM on 3 different ships. Is he in officer white now? I was going to make him the rubber chicken in an officer suit.
We ran into Assistant Cruise Director David last week on the Magic and mentioned Tony and Lola the chicken (since we were all on the Fantasy last summer and Tony was doing a daily chicken sketch). He laughed and said he would check with Tony to make sure Lola was doing okay.

Does anyone know if Sam is still on the Wish. I know my other friends who were working are getting off in June, wasn't sure how long he was on for

Anthony (from UK) was the assistant cruise director on Wonder when we last sailed on her in 2017, does anyone know where he is now please?
Anthony was the Assistant Cruise Director on the Fantasy (Stephen was Cruise Director) when we sailed April 15th, 2023.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter