• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where is my FAVORITE DCL cast member?

Is this thread still live? I'd love to hear about staffing on the current sailings!

Looking for:

Coskun Piskin (formerly head server on Fantasy 2019)

Is this thread still live? I'd love to hear about staffing on the current sailings!

Looking for:

I love this thread. Thanks for reviving it.

We are in contact with a few CM's we like.

Our favorite server is Agus Oka (Indonesia). He was on the Fantasy for a few years before Covid hit
Now he's going to the Wonder in September (which is a good sign, meaning the ship is getting repopulated) until March of 2022, and will stay on that ship for the foreseeable future. We're sad we won't coincide with him in 2022.

If you're sailing the Wonder between Sept-March 2022, ask for him to be your server. He's the best!

Looking for:

I'm sorry, I'm not sure about Coskun. The crew was a mixture from all the ships- Our Head Server was Plamen- not sure where he was from previously. Our Server was Charles from India - he came from the wonder. Asst Server was Dewa from Indonesia. I think he was also on Wonder. We did see Witt from Thailand who was our head server from the Fantasy in 2019. We did not recognize any other dining staff.

does anyone know where Mladen from Serbia is. He was our Palo server on the Wonder 6 months ago.
is Suzanna from Serbia still server on the wonder?

I know these are old questions, but I have an answer so...

On the Wonder in January 2020, we asked after these two and learned that they left DCL, got married and were planning to have kids. We wish them the best. Suzanna, who was one of our MDR servers in January 2019 was the first MDR person we ever had who gave us that feeling so many people praise about DCL's MDRs. And Mladen was our server in Palo multiple times.

Our favorite server is Agus Oka (Indonesia). He was on the Fantasy for a few years before Covid hit
Now he's going to the Wonder in September (which is a good sign, meaning the ship is getting repopulated) until March of 2022, and will stay on that ship for the foreseeable future. We're sad we won't coincide with him in 2022.

If you're sailing the Wonder between Sept-March 2022, ask for him to be your server. He's the best!

Thanks for the recommendation! We’ll be on the Wonder the end of March.

Does anyone know if Sampong (Sammy) is still with DCL and if he returned to the Magic or if he’s been rotated?

Thanks for the recommendation! We’ll be on the Wonder the end of March.

Does anyone know if Sampong (Sammy) is still with DCL and if he returned to the Magic or if he’s been rotated?

We had Sampong on our first cruise in 2003, we loved him. We saw him on our last cruise in Sept. 2019, he wasn't our server, but stopped by every night to say hello.
I have been looking for him on the UK vlogs people are posting, no sightings yet.

On the Wonder in January 2020, we asked after these two and learned that they left DCL, got married and were planning to have kids. We wish them the best. Suzanna, who was one of our MDR servers in January 2019 was the first MDR person we ever had who gave us that feeling so many people praise about DCL's MDRs. And Mladen was our server in Palo multiple times.
I want to say that we had Suzanna as a server in Palo. She was great.

I want to say that we had Suzanna as a server in Palo. She was great.

I am in touch with Susana from Portugal who used to be in Palo. She got moved to the hostess position for Remy and Palo on the Dream class ships a couple of years ago. She is waiting for a rotation to open up to go back.

I am in touch with Susana from Portugal who used to be in Palo. She got moved to the hostess position for Remy and Palo on the Dream class ships a couple of years ago. She is waiting for a rotation to open up to go back.
This seems more likely. Good to know. Thanks

thanks for the reply

Just off of the Dream and we were happy to see several long-time head servers like Ali, Marc and Salome.

This is the first time in over 20 cruises that we couldn't get our requested server, because he was going to be "on stand-by" the first night.

We talked to a lot of CM's, and didn't meet anyone who was new, on their first contract.
We met a lot of CM's who had been on the Wonder previously, and most seemed to miss it. Some of our other favorites have been transferred from the Dream to the Fantasy or the Wonder. DCL seems to be mixing things up.

Last edited:
Is Kelvin still on the Dream? (bar tender and tastings instructor)
We first met him on the Wonder and last saw him on the Dream in 2019. He’s our absolute favorite!

Pandemic has completely changed things up. Our favorite is now on the Wonder. Vaccine timing in his country he ended up getting what he could get with DCL. Plus many more will get moved around with the Wish.

Just off of the Dream and we were happy to see several long-time head servers like Ali, Marc and Salome.

This is the first time in over 20 cruises that we couldn't get our requested server, because he was going to be "on stand-by" the first night.

We talked to a lot of CM's, and didn't meet anyone who was new, on their first contract.
We met a lot of CM's who had been on the Wonder previously, and most seemed to miss it. Some of our other favorites have been transferred from the Dream to the Fantasy or the Wonder. DCL seems to be mixing things up.

We met 1 new CM on the 8/9 cruise, Grant, a bartender. He was a nice guy, even made some old school DCL drinks we like. I hope he stays. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter