Where is my FE group?!?!?

lelalittlelegs

Mouseketeer
We’ve been on several DCL cruises before and have always found an active fish extender thread to join on here and participate in onboard. I started the cruise meet-up thread for our cruise and it’s very quiet across the forum for this particular cruise (it’s the same cruise we’ve been on before which was very busy on here). I cannot find a FE thread on here for our cruise despite hours of looking - am I doing something wrong? Has something changed with FE’s since 2016 when we were last on the Magic? Or maybe this just isn’t a very popular cruise? I haven’t seen a lot of FE threads for other cruises either, like we used to before?

If anyone has seen anything anywhere about an FE for the September 1st 2019 cruise from Dover to Norway I would really appreciate a point in the right direction!!!

Most of the FE / cruise meet up groups have migrated to Facebook :/

Thanks for your reply but that sucks for me as I hate Facebook lol I thought I was losing my mind trying to find it, it’s changed so much in 3 years as FE groups were so busy on here in 2016!

Directing to other social media is against DIS policy.

OP, check under the Cruise Meets sub forum at the top of the page.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter