Where is National @ WDW Resort?

Angela/ VA

Earning My Ears
We are planning our second trip to WDW fro September 6th-16th 2002.
I see that there is a National Car Rental at WDW Resort. Can someone here tell me where it is at, Please?

Also can we rent a car to drive down then turn it and then rent one to come back home?

I do hope that there is someone here to help me with these questions.

Thank you
Disney Dreams
Angela

They have an office at the Car Care Center on World Drive. It's right after you come out of the MK parking lot, there is also an Exxon station there.

You could drop the car off and then pick one back up there. They have a shuttle to take you to/from your resort if you are staying onsite. If you are staying less than a week, check how much it would be to keep it the entire time, sometimes it's not much more and you have the freedom of the car.

If you are planning to rent a car to drive down and then drive back, check prices before doing so; it is often cheaper to rent a car for a week and return it where you picked it up then to rent one for the trip down and then rent another for the return.

There is also a National Car Rental at the Dolphin. We used Avis at the Hilton that is within walking distance of Downtown Disney. They both have locations at the airport as well.

DebbieB, drusba & wdwendyd

Thank you all for the help you have gave me.

I did for get to say that we are staying at All Star Movies. And that we are going to stay the entire week.

I have been looking on the net and have found that they can get very pricey. Form $400.00 up to $1400.00 just for a mimi Van.

Thank you again for the help!
AngelaVA

I do not believe you can drop cars off at the Dolphin anymore. There is still a National desk there, but they just call the shuttle to come get you. Drop offs are at the Car Care Center.

Don't plan to use the National desk at the Dolphin. They do not have any cars at all at this location and they will not accept returns there either. Even though I booked this location to return a minivan via the web, I had to drive over to the Car Car Center and then wait for the courtesy van to take me back to my hotel. They can do paperwork at the Dolphin desk to pick up a car, but you will have to wait for the courtesy van to take you to the Car Care Center location near the MK. It's much easier to just deal with the Car Care Center directly. Using the Dolphin location will just take longer - over an hour longer in my recent experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter