Where is Saratoga Springs? Old Key West?

Antonia

DIS Veteran
I have two nights booked there and I have no idea what it is near. What part of WDW is it in?
I have planned a last minute 5 night trip and I could get two of our nights there.
Also - where's Old Key West? I have a booking there, too.
I know this may seem crazy, but we are WL, Poly, BLT, AKL people. Lol

Saratoga Springs is next to Disney Springs. Old Key West is just south of Port Orleans French Quarter.
Check the WDW map on Disneyworld.com to get a overview.

OKW is close to both Epcot and Disney Springs. SSR is close to Disney Springs.

Both resorts provide boat transportation from Disney Springs which is something I enjoy when staying there.

Both are close to Disney Springs. Saratoga is easily walkable x
During daylight hours, you can also walk from OKW to Disney Springs. The path is about 0.8 miles long. SSR has a bridge to walk over to Disney Springs.

The bird's eye view in Bing maps is the best to really get a lay of what you will be around in my opinion.

During daylight hours, you can also walk from OKW to Disney Springs. The path is about 0.8 miles long. SSR has a bridge to walk over to Disney Springs.
I will be staying at OKW next month and have checking out online maps to look for that path. I'm not sure if the path I am looking at is the actual walking path, or if it's a special path for the golf course? I don't know anything about golf, and wouldn't want to breech any golf etiquette by walking somewhere I shouldn't. Are any paved paths "fair game" to walk on? Thanks!

I will be staying at OKW next month and have checking out online maps to look for that path. I'm not sure if the path I am looking at is the actual walking path, or if it's a special path for the golf course? I don't know anything about golf, and wouldn't want to breech any golf etiquette by walking somewhere I shouldn't. Are any paved paths "fair game" to walk on? Thanks!
We have seen people walking along it who weren't playing golf( on the boat from POFQ). As long as you stick to the paved path ,don't go on to the fairway and walk single file when a golf cart is approaching it will be fine.

The path starts at the end of the road by South Point. You just need to stay off the cart paths. It isn't lit at night, so you can only use the path during daylight hours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter