• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

where is the Dining plan 2008 changes on podcast?

miss missy

Is this the Dis Board Desperate Housewives?!
Can someone please tell me what show the changes to the plan were discussed. I can't believe I missed this whole thing:rolleyes1 I am just finding out the gratuity is no longer included. :eek: I cant find it in the archives, please point me to it. Thanks!

I'm not sure which podcast it was on, but the appetizer was also removed from the regular DDP...but hey, the price did go down by $1 (whoop dee doo).

I did a search for "dining plan" on the archives page and found this.

August 07, 2007
This week we’ll tell you about the top news stories on the DIS including Disney’s announcement about an increase in ticket prices. In our Send Bob to the Parks segment, Bob Varley will tell us about the Backstage Safari tour that he took recently at Animal Kingdom – Corey and Julie Martin are back from their 2 week Celebrity cruise along the Mediterranean and will tell us a little about their trip. Also, we’ll have updates on the new 2008 packages and changes to the Disney Dining Plan. All that plus Roundtable Rapidfire and listener emails on this weeks edition of the DIS Unplugged Roundtable.

I did a search for "dining plan" on the archives page and found this.

August 07, 2007
This week we’ll tell you about the top news stories on the DIS including Disney’s announcement about an increase in ticket prices. In our Send Bob to the Parks segment, Bob Varley will tell us about the Backstage Safari tour that he took recently at Animal Kingdom – Corey and Julie Martin are back from their 2 week Celebrity cruise along the Mediterranean and will tell us a little about their trip. Also, we’ll have updates on the new 2008 packages and changes to the Disney Dining Plan. All that plus Roundtable Rapidfire and listener emails on this weeks edition of the DIS Unplugged Roundtable.

Thanks! I remember listening to Bob's Safari review... how did I miss the DDP part :confused3 I'll have to go back an listen again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter