• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where is the link to the Emojis?

AnnaS

DIS Veteran
Where is the link or what does the link look like when replying/posting and I want to insert an emoji?

Seems the look of the board changed a few months ago (more or less), I don't see it.

TIA

It's on the menu bar right above where you type your post:
1655911736956.png

If by chance the smiley face is hidden, click the 3 dots in that area to expand more options:
1655911806080.png

Well, DUH! So, that's where they hid the underline feature--behind those cryptic three dots.

I'd been wondering what glitch made that vanish.

Yes and you'll notice there are 4 sets of those 3 dots hiding various features.

It's on the menu bar right above where you type your post:
View attachment 678439

If by chance the smiley face is hidden, click the 3 dots in that area to expand more options:
View attachment 678440

Testing :rolleyes: - crazy - that is where it is/put it. I don't have the smile emoji but yes, the smile does pop up when I click on the three dots.

I had asked on a few posts when replying - forgot all about asking here on the tech forum.

Thank you so much @lanejudy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter