WHERE IS TODAY'S SHOW????

Cannot stop laughing at this thread, in all honesty I think I need a support group for weeks when the show isn't on. I've taken to doing marathon viewings of the older shows... My partner is now encouraging me to seek professional help.

Ditto!

I know it's only 10:19 a.m. Eastern time and the show doesn't usually air until 1:00 p.m. Eastern time and I know that everyone is out in California so there's no show today but I still want to know where today's show is?

Thank you in advance and I love Disney and the DIS and stay out of the damn pig wings and etc. amen.
Only you Llama! Lol. I'm all for an open room so we all can chat. It's been so quiet without the podcasts. I miss everyone.

Bob misses human contact since he fired everyone. His only comforts are reading stock updates in his solid platinum toilet and eating endangered animals prepared at Boma.

I too miss chat, so I let my imagination run a bit, watch old shows, and send Jes daily updates about what underwear I am wearing today (hint, the same as yesterday). I will continue to watch old shows in slow motion and I am dealing with the lack of shows, but I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.

I'm sure you guys would understand and maybe some of you are in the same boat, but it feels like the weeks where there are no shows are the weeks where I have the most problems and issues. No shows means not as many happy fun resources to help distract me (i.e. happy break time) from the issues and problems. Obviously, the team is going to have times when there are no shows for any number of valid reasons...I just wish life wouldn't hand me lemons during those times. :(

I'm sure you guys would understand and maybe some of you are in the same boat, but it feels like the weeks where there are no shows are the weeks where I have the most problems and issues. No shows means not as many happy fun resources to help distract me (i.e. happy break time) from the issues and problems. Obviously, the team is going to have times when there are no shows for any number of valid reasons...I just wish life wouldn't hand me lemons during those times. :(
HUGS, Tigger, HUGS!!! :grouphug:

Bob misses human contact since he fired everyone. His only comforts are reading stock updates in his solid platinum toilet and eating endangered animals prepared at Boma.

I too miss chat, so I let my imagination run a bit, watch old shows, and send Jes daily updates about what underwear I am wearing today (hint, the same as yesterday). I will continue to watch old shows in slow motion and I am dealing with the lack of shows, but I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.

Something's wrong with you. :drinking:

I really missed the show this week! With Tom Staggs news, ROL news, and these new morning events selling out.. I can't wait to hear what they have to say about it all next week.

Dear diary,

It has now been three days. Still no DIS. Morale is low, as are supplies. My palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy, there's vomit on my sweater already, Mom's spagh-

Wait, sorry.

Anyway, still no DIS. I needed something....ANYTHING. So I decided to do my own rapid fire, but all I ended up doing was seeing how many Reese's Pieces I could shoot into my mouth at one time with a slingshot I made out of office supplies.

I decided I needed "news", but the only Disney news source I could find was a 1984 Birnbaum guide that was stowed away in my parents' basement. Did you guys know that a great time to check out Communicore East is mid-afternoon, to escape the heat and to veer away from the crowds as they make their way to World Showcase? You're welcome.

I tried to do a round table discussion all by myself, but when I started by trying to say "I'm just happy to be here" with a chuckle, the tears started falling....because I WASN'T HAPPY TO BE THERE, sitting at my dining room table in my LSU t-shirt and super-shredded abs, trying to be a cheap knockoff of Corey.

Then I tried to sprinkle pixie dust on myself but I accidentally used Comet, so I had to go to the hospital to get my eyes flushed out. And OF COURSE the ER doctor was Dr. Ryan. Dr. Craig Ryan. Figures.

So here I sit, DIS-ers. Three days in, my stomach hurts from too many Reese's pieces, my tears have stained the pages of this Birnbaum guide, and I am wearing an LSU tshirt and I hate LSU. But that's okay, because I can barely see the shirt anyway because of this eyepatch.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, I still love Reese's pieces. Oh, and come back, DIS. You're my only hope.

Your friend,
King Llama
Delicate

Last edited:

I tried to tell him that back to front and then inside out will give him more wear, but he plain old refuses and will only wear them the right way forward, and on his head.

When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then add vodka and simple syrup with a cherry.
Or a tequila shot?

I really missed the show this week! With Tom Staggs news, ROL news, and these new morning events selling out.. I can't wait to hear what they have to say about it all next week.
Wait, they sold out? I missed that.
See what happens when there's no daily fix!!!

Dear diary,

It has now been three days. Still no DIS. My palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy, there's vomit on my sweater already, Mom's spagh-

Wait, sorry.

Anyway, still no DIS. I needed something....ANYTHING. So I decided to do my own rapid fire, but all I ended up doing was seeing how many Reese's Pieces I could shoot into my mouth at one time with a slingshot I made out of office supplies.

I decided I needed "news", but the only Disney news source I could find was a 1984 Birnbaum guide that was stowed away in my parents' basement. Did you guys know that a great time to check out Communicore East is mid-afternoon, to escape the heat and to veer away from the crowds as they make their way to World Showcase? You're welcome.

I tried to do a round table discussion all by myself, but when I started by trying to say "I'm just happy to be here" with a chuckle, the tears started falling....because I WASN'T HAPPY TO BE THERE, sitting at my dining room table in my LSU t-shirt and super-shredded abs, trying to be a cheap knockoff of Corey.

Then I tried to sprinkle pixie dust on myself but I accidentally used Comet, so I had to go to the hospital to get my eyes flushed out. And OF COURSE the ER doctor was Dr. Ryan. Dr. Craig Ryan. Figures.

So here I sit, DIS-ers. Three days in, my stomach hurts from too many Reese's pieces, my tears have stained the pages of this Birnbaum guide, and I am wearing an LSU tshirt and I hate LSU. But that's okay, because I can barely see the shirt anyway because of this eyepatch.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, I still love Reese's pieces. Oh, and come back, DIS. You're my only hope.

Your friend,
King Llama
Delicate
All I can say is... :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Have to admit that I was ok on Tuesday, but by today, with no Craig, JL, and Ryno with the Universal show to keep me entertained while I clean on Thursdays, I moved lethargically. Can't wait to hear and see their exploits, but I get a hell of a lot more done with them and their silliness in the background.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter