Where should I buy my passes?

thedisneymom

I call 'em as I see 'em! Still wishes on stars! Li
Do you know of any good deals on passes for Universal( for more than 1 Day). Also, for muti-day at disney. Or should I wait til' I get there to buy them? Thank you.

The Universal's website is still offering the 5 day pass for $89(at last check). I was told that the price was going to go up Jan. 1st!

Last year we bought Annual passes from AAA South for 99.00 each. This year they have a renewal for 99.00 again. We did have to drive to their office ( about 15 min. from Universal ) but at that price we got 1 year unlimited to both parks, free parking and discounts on merchandise. You can check their site for more info. www.aaasouth.com check attraction tickets.

Other than annual passes, your best bet will be the online special for $89. It will really give you the bang for your buck.

The Universal's website is still offering the 5 day pass for $89(at last check). I was told that the price was going to go up Jan. 1st!

CAN YOU BUY THESE TICKETS NOW AND USE THE JULY 04???
DIANE

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter