• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where Should I Park?

hyzdufan

DIS Veteran
This coming Saturday should be the easier day to figure out, as parking at the TTC is convenient and easy for our Magic Kingdom and EPCOT hopping needs.

Sunday is the real quagmire though - we plan on visiting Animal Kingdom, then Hollywood Studios, and maybe the Magic Kingdom again late night.

How is the bus transportation from TTC to AK and HS? Would it be a better option to take the short walk to the Poly and catch a bus from there? Would it be a better option to Uber to AK in the morning since we're trying to rope drop Pandora?

Would it be easier to drive directly to the AK and then bus to HS and MK, then come back later to the AK at night to get it? What time does the parking lot close? If I stayed at the MK till midnight, would there be a way to get back to the AK to get the car (closes at 11)?

Sorry for all the questions, I'm kind of new at this whole thing. :)

Why not just drive to all 3 places? Why worry about trying to get back to your vehicle?

Honestly for that many "hops" in a day in parks that are not near each other, I'd just drive between all of them.

First of all, there aren't park buses to or from the TTC.

Generally speaking, it's easiest to park at the last park you'll be visiting, but since you don't know where that will be, it might be easier to just drive to each park. Unless you're staying onsite. If that's the case, you'd be better off just using the buses and leaving the car at your resort.

First of all, there aren't park buses to or from the TTC.

Generally speaking, it's easiest to park at the last park you'll be visiting, but since you don't know where that will be, it might be easier to just drive to each park. Unless you're staying onsite. If that's the case, you'd be better off just using the buses and leaving the car at your resort.

There aren't buses going to HS and AK from the TTC? Is this new?

I think I might park at the TTC and then walk to the Poly to use their buses to get to AK then - since MK will most likely be our final park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter