Where should we send Bob next?

WebmasterPete

Grand Administrator
I'd love to hear some suggestions from you guys (and gals) about where we should send Bob for his next "Send Bob" segment? As always, if we use your suggestion, you'll get to 'pick a number' (no one has one the Cruise yet, by the way!!).

Thx
Pete

I'd love to hear some suggestions from you guys (and gals) about where we should send Bob for his next "Send Bob" segment? As always, if we use your suggestion, you'll get to 'pick a number' (no one has one the Cruise yet, by the way!!).

Thx
Pete

A full trip report on NASA Space Center

I am not sure anyone has done a report on this.

Also, please no one say send Bawb to hell in a handbasket. We love Bawb ! :lmao:

You should send Bob to Washington DC to do the Air & Space museum and its annex and then he can compare his Florida expriences to DC. It could be a "Bob Presidential Hopeful Campaign Tour". ;)

Okay, NC Beast wants him to do Everest.

I assume if we post here and you use the idea, we'll still get credit?

Ok, I have a couple of ideas

1) This might actually be good for everyone in the Podcast Crew when you stay at the Grand Floridian perhaps, but I'd love it if you could schedule one of the Grand Floridian photo shoots and tell us all about it. The reports here on the boards aren't very detailed. If you all don't want to do it, perhaps Bob and Dianer and their family could do it

2) The Tampa Bay Rays are going to be at the Wide World of Sports in April - perhaps Bob could cover one of the games

3) Maybe he could cover Sham-Rock N Roll at Pleasure Island for St Patrick's Day

Just some ideas...hope you can use at least one! :)

Send him the Wonder to do a pre podcast cruise report!
G'head and spend some more cash, John won't mind! :)

Lisa

What about the "Wonders of the Lodge" tour? At WL. This has been on our list for several years but we always run out of time.

ETA: Don't worry John, this one's free.;)

Pete, I think that you should send Bob to do a report on the upcoming Flower and Garden Festival at EPCOT. He should pick a day having one of the better concerts. Baby boomer that he is, I'm sure he already has one picked out anyway. ;)

Later in the year, he could audition for the new American Idol attraction when it opens so that we can hear him sing on stage or he could just review it if he doesn't have the "pipes". :)

I think that a great segment for Bob would be to experience all of the recreation and entertainment options on site at WDW. One week he could do the horseback riding at the FW, the next he could do the fishing, then perhaps bike rentals. These are things I've always wanted to do, and it's always good to educate everyone on the other options available to them onsite on days when people just dont have the energy to go to the parks.

Pete, send Bawb to DisneyQuest and Cirque de Soleil (sp) I'd like to hear a review to see if they are worth a visit.

I honestly think it is time for Bob to investigate Animal Kingdom Lodge's many activities. This resort is extremely popular right now due to its recently becoming DVC-worthy. As a new DVC member, I'd love to learn about all of the tours and freebie activities available especially those having to do with Jiko, Boma, and nightvision animal viewing.

While he's there, it'd be neat to hear about Kidani Village. This is going to be a MASSIVE section of the resort with a separate entrance, pool, new restaurant, etc. Could he snoop a bit for us?

My other idea was to have Bob get some information on the unfinished section of Pop Century. We've all seen the creepy videos on You Tube; now, let's hear an update from the one and only. ;)

Hey, Peter, YOU ASKED!!

Does anyone else remember the Larry "Bud" Melman segments on Late Night With David Letterman (NBC)???!?
I particularly remember the hilarity of Larry "Bud" interviewing people entering NY for the 1st time and offering them hot towels...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQ7P...330/welcome-to-new-york-city-have-a-hot-towel :) Click @ your own risk... You'll pee your pants...

Let's have Bawb ride Kaht Kam into WDW during Gay Days and record some DIS-TV interviews...

Thursday, June 5, 2008
Gay Day @ Animal Kingdom
WDW Disney Animal Kingdom

Friday, June 6, 2008
Gay Day @ Disney/MGM Studios
WDW Disney/MGM Studios

Saturday, June 7, 2008
Gay Day @ Magic Kingdom
Walt Disney World
17th Anniversary

Sunday, June 8, 2008
Gay Day @ EPCOT
WDW EPCOT Center

Now, I SO love Pete's stance on these Days: http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-gay-days.htm (BTW - for anyone now hating me for whatever reason ... My DGf's sister is gay and we LOVE her and her S.O. sooo KMA. ;) )

This might be a welcome Bawb's-eye View into that "vile spectacle of self indulgence and indecency" (PLEASE read Pete's stance... it's SO literate, fair, and well-thought-out...)

I love making fun of people who take themselves WAYYYY too seriously.... (GALPP!!!)

it would be short notice... but ESPN the weekend... i know there are some big names that are going to be there, i would have no clue who would be who... so Bawb could ask each of them, "in 10 years will people still have no idea who you are?"

book bob on a wishes cruise and let us know how hard it is to get. Let us know what he thinks about it is it worth the cash??:thumbsup2

Send bob tubbing and let us know how it is. I have heard of this and it sounds like fun.

Thanks for asking Pete! I have some suggestions:

Send Bawb to the Boardwalk and give us a report on all of the evening activities. There is free entertainment during the evenings from magicians, trick artists, etc. There is also venues such as Jellyrolls and the Atlantic Dance hall. A segment about the Boardwalk could be very enlightening to many listeners.

Send Bawb to Rafiki's Planet Watch at the Animal Kingdom and report what happens out there. Maybe give a description of the various areas and what Animal Kingdom Veterinarians are doing to help the animals.

Send Bawb to the Universal on-site hotels and have him report back on each hotel's club level lounges, club level rooms, and amenities. Which is the best for the money.

Send Bawb to Disney's Luau at the Polynesian (Spirit of Aloha) and then send him to the luau at Royal Pacific Resort (Wantilan Luau) and have him give us a comparison between the two. Which one is better and are they worth the time and money.

Since I've run Bawb all over the place and probably wore him out with all of these suggestions I'll stop thinking of ideas. :laughing:

If you send him some place, does it mean he has to come back??? ;)

I'd like to see Bob cover the Expedition Everest Challenge, the Teddy Bear and Doll Weekend and the Disney Channel Games. Can you just imagine Bob trying to figure out which one Miley Cyrus is? :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter