• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where to activate AP in Disney Springs?

pkrieger2287

Senior Editor - DVC Fan
Hey Everyone - Where exactly do you go in Disney Springs to activate and Annual Pass? I'm assuming the Welcome Center? Thanks!

And don't forget to make sure they hand you a hard ticket.

You will need that for your discounts and it's a great backup if your MB isn't working.

If they don't offer, ask them for the AP Discount Booklet, it spells out everything you get. It's small pocket sized.

There is a Guest Relations Location at the Welcome Center.

True enough.
Which is like saying that there is a Theme Park Location at the Magic Kingdom. ;)

And don't forget to make sure they hand you a hard ticket.

You will need that for your discounts and it's a great backup if your MB isn't working.

If they don't offer, ask them for the AP Discount Booklet, it spells out everything you get. It's small pocket sized.

Thank you for this information, which I feel is important to me. I just printed it out and put with my materials for January.
Thank you!

Thank you for this information, which I feel is important to me. I just printed it out and put with my materials for January.
Thank you!

Sadly too many have had their APs activated and never given their hard ticket or AP booklet.

Then run in to problems with getting a discount ... and we have had to pull out with MB malfunctions.

We activated our APs at the Welcome Center in Disney Springs a few months ago. I had to ask the CM for our AP ticket cards and she did not give us a booklet!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter