• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where to ask for pin trading boards?

Shelbizzles

Mermaid
we are currently in wdw and were wondering the best places to ask to see pins. Like the cork board full of pins or like a book of pins. Is it just specific places or resorts? Or do all the stores have something like that?

Columbia Harbour House at MK had a huge board out front, I saw some in a shop somewhere I can't remember, and the recreation CM at All Star Sports while the movie was going on had a large board too....so I would think that most Rec CM (or their home base at the resort) would have them too...

Memento mori and the frontier land pin store in magic kingdom. And the storybook circus store used to have one.
In Mouse gears I think they have one in Epcot. The Canada store in World Showcase had one.
In Animal kingdom ask at the stores and the pin cart. If they don't have one, they may know other places.

I'm not sure about Hollywood Studios anymore.
Almost every resort gift shop usually has one (but not all -you need to ask) and the front desk area usually has one too.
That's all I remember right now.

Guest relations in all of the parks have pin books. The stroller place at HS had a pin board last time too.

All of the resort gift shops and many of the park shops have a board or book...if they don't, they usually know where you can go to find one!

They have a stroller with Duffy in it at Epcot too. We asked to see it last time and they brought it out.

AK also has a pin trash can - we saw it by the new Harambe Marketplace (near the path to Asia) and over closer to Pizzafari type area - I think it moves (always with a CM). Also there is a pin tree outside Island Merchantile - near the bridge.

In DHS Sids, Guest Relations and Package Pick up each have a board or book

Ask around in the shops etc and you'll find a fair number of them. Sizes and pin collections do vary but you never know when you'll find a pin you want.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter