Where to begin when planning a wedding at Disney?

wdwfan

My heart belongs to Disney!
Hi! I'm really asking for my niece. Where do we get info and about what does a Disney wedding run, if anyone doesn't mind sharing that info. It would be a very small wedding as far as attendants and guests. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance!:D

Hi,
A great place to find info, including real budgets, would be the disneymooners. They are a yahoo group, but you can find info on them at yourfairytale.com. An intimate wedding with b/w 8 and 13 guests will run about $2100 to $3000 roughly with no extras. A custom has minium expenditures of $7500 Mon.-Thurs., and $10,000 Fri. to Sun. Food mins run from$75/person for receptions starting before 2pm, and $100/person for receptions starting after 2pm. Grand Floridian receptions are more. $100 for receptions before 2 pm, and $125 for receotions after 2pm.
You may use outside vendors for floral, photo, video and decorations as well to save money.
Just Marry offers a cheaper wedding package at the Swan with less restrictions. You could aslo rent out a suite at a deluxe and hold a wedding there and have anybody cater it with no restrictions.
HTH,
Amber

If you're serious about a wedding at WDW then I'd suggest purchasing the online book from YourFairyTale. I purchased it (PDF Format) and it has a ton of information and planning tips.

Unfortunately I wasn't able to convince my fiance that a WDW wedding would be good for us. The book was great though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter