Where to buy 3 day park hopper

vickmey

Earning My Ears
Best price 3 day hopper with regular fastpass feature and one EE. Disney Store or AAA?

We are road tripping down to DL this week. We need three day park hoppers for four.
I know I can get them at the Disney Store, I also can get them from my AAA office. They cost the same.
Are they going to be different?
The CM at Disney Store really were unclear if they included FP, so I did not buy there today.
AAA agent told me I'd need a hotel pkg. to get EE, yet I think the small print at the office said buying (over the counter) 3 day hoppers included one EE.
I am concerned with gettiing both Early Entry and Fastpass.
In the past we have stayed on property and got the package through AAA (enhanced FP). I know I will not get enhanced staying off property.
Ahhh, this sounds a bit obsessive.
I think I read somewhere on the boards one cannot get some kinds of park tix at the AAA's in CA. I'll need to buy in Oregon.

Thanks!

Walt Disney's Travel Company or whatever its called. The people you use to book through them over the phone or online. The gal on the phone told me that the tickets are cheaper through them than at the gates or online. They don't sell single day tickets. They have one at Downtown Disney.

Go to your online AAA site and see if the 3 day passes says + 1 EE (early entry) - if so you willl get it. All tickets have the regular Fast pass, no special tickets needed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter